Digital Webbing Forums

Digital Webbing Forums (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/index.php)
-   Panday Studio (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Another future project HELLBOUND: GABRIEL (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179179)

pandayboss 08-07-2017 11:08 AM

Another future project HELLBOUND: GABRIEL
 
Here's a promo sketch of a project that I plan to come out through my imprint called Hellbound: GABRIEL. It's only on blue line for now. :)

http://www.pandaystudio.com/archive/...riel_small.jpg

nickleboy 09-12-2017 02:54 PM

Looks great.
 
I like the detail, looking forward to the end result.

-Mike

sevans 09-12-2017 08:10 PM

I dig Conan and Barbarian type stuff... and this good sir, is looking awesome and intriguing. Nicely done.

jeffchris50 09-13-2017 12:07 PM

Looks nice, Dario. Your detail work is loose, but solid. I, too, am looking forward to the finished product.

eDuke 09-19-2017 01:15 PM

Looks great, Dario. You know I dig your stuff. Be sure to hit me up to letter this beauty!
/e

pandayboss 10-06-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickleboy (Post 1870184)
I like the detail, looking forward to the end result.

-Mike

Thanks Mike. It'll take a while to get this piece finalized. :)

pandayboss 10-06-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevans (Post 1870186)
I dig Conan and Barbarian type stuff... and this good sir, is looking awesome and intriguing. Nicely done.

Thanks very much sevans.

pandayboss 10-06-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffchris50 (Post 1870200)
Looks nice, Dario. Your detail work is loose, but solid. I, too, am looking forward to the finished product.

Yes, I do loose style even on the final pencils as I leave it more to the inker. If I ink it, then it'll be a bit tighter. :) Thanks Jeff!

pandayboss 10-06-2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDuke (Post 1870292)
Looks great, Dario. You know I dig your stuff. Be sure to hit me up to letter this beauty!
/e

For sure Eduke. It has been awhile since we worked together on something. I'm sure to hit you up when this comes on the table. Super thanks bro!

steveo 12-21-2017 08:06 PM

Dario,
I'm always available to write ANY of your projects...or assist.

Nice work!

SteveO

pandayboss 12-26-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo (Post 1871943)
Dario,
I'm always available to write ANY of your projects...or assist.

Nice work!

SteveO

Wow! Thanks bro. I don't have a writer for it yet so for sure, Steveo, you're on.

pandayboss 09-14-2018 11:53 AM

Just bumping this...:whistlin:

eDuke 09-19-2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo (Post 1871943)
Dario,
I'm always available to write ANY of your projects...or assist.

The 3 of us should all get together on something short. I know I could find an anthology to toss it in, if not, at least posted online.

pandayboss 09-20-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDuke (Post 1877022)
The 3 of us should all get together on something short. I know I could find an anthology to toss it in, if not, at least posted online.

Definitely with you and Steveo, we'll do this for sure. Maybe do up a 10-12 pager preview. Let's plan it next year. :happy:

Unfortunately I'm working on a couple of projects at the moment and my own project, a prose entry to my imprint Black & White Press. I'm just too busy to do anything else.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1997-2015 Digital Webbing, LLC