Digital Webbing Forums

Digital Webbing Forums (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/index.php)
-   Online Comics and Animation (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Stick-o-Vision (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99609)

stahss 10-09-2006 11:58 AM

Stick-o-Vision

Hey you!

Yeah, you!

Stick-o-Vision comics is currently running two- yes, two!- strips for your reading pleasure.

There's Toosday Toons, which used to run on...uh, Tuesdays but is now a daily strip! Yes, that means Monday through Friday, a new strip every day.

There's also Yub Yub!, a Star Wars fan strip which is updated on Mondays.

Check them both out right here...then come back and tell us what you think!

And by "us" I mean "me". Saying "us" just makes me feel all big. :(
http://www.stahss.com/stickovision/SOVLogo.jpg

Jon Dahl 10-09-2006 12:10 PM

:w00t:
That's Great. Katherine... *snicker*. :laugh:

I wish I could make the strip bigger. The first two panels on the last strip are hard to see. :(

Phatman 10-09-2006 12:10 PM

Stacie:

I checked out your comics and they are really good. Yub Yub! had me rolling on the floor. Keep up the great work.

Imboden 10-09-2006 12:13 PM

Bah, you're a hack.

Stick people? What kinda scam are you pulling on people, Ponderosa?

:slap:

stahss 10-09-2006 12:29 PM

Thanks guys. Hey, Katherine was bitching she wasn't in the strip yet, so... :laugh:

And thanks for the tip, Jon. I'm still trying to get used to this new site- I'll start making the strips easier to read. I feel like such a noob. :( Bear with me!

Mike, I'm trying to pull the ultimate scam on people. Any kid with a ruler could make these strips. :p

Rachael 10-09-2006 01:07 PM

That really is what Katherine looks like! You rendered her so faithfully! As always, I'm impressed with the realism you are able to convey with minimal lines.

Rachael

FA 10-09-2006 07:02 PM

But....I....I....thrones and crumpets and......heroically wrestling bears....I mean...it's just that.....I....but....it...

:(

Mr.Musgrave 10-09-2006 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stahss
Any kid with a ruler could make these strips. :p

Actually, looking back at that copycat you had I'd say that's untrue.

Rotin 10-09-2006 10:31 PM

You had a copycat stace?

So good to have both the sticks and yubyub back!! I feel I owe you something for the giggles you provide me...

wisper 10-10-2006 12:39 AM

stace ..I don't know if it's possibble...but the pics I can see on the computer screan...the words i cannot read...is there software that when yuo move your curser..mouse pointer over the page/clip/ you could hear the script?..it would be an interesting ...to hear the scripted dialog...

Imboden 10-10-2006 01:20 AM

Ahhh, Stacie - you know I'm just joshing with ya'! I love your sticks, really!

paul brian deberry 10-10-2006 11:00 PM

Quote:

Mike, I'm trying to pull the ultimate scam on people. Any kid with a ruler could make these strips. :p

I don't know about that... I tried and nearly got hanged for my efforts.. :nyah:

paul brian deberry 10-10-2006 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Musgrave
Actually, looking back at that copycat you had I'd say that's untrue.

oh... Mr. Musgrave is talking ABOUT me!!! :bounce: :bounce:

stahss 10-11-2006 11:46 AM

Now, now, kids. Perhaps I shouldn't have brought up the the "any kid with a ruler" bit...that was a "comment" (read: insult) tossed at some drawings I poster here on the board. But man, I don't even use a ruler! :laugh:

I'd rather let any and all other ugliness from the past go as water under the bridge, though, and focus on what's happening now...like the fact that today's strip and yesterday's strip prove two things:

1. I'm not above puerile humor, and
2. Katherine is...special.

FA 10-12-2006 11:40 PM

Quote:

2. Katherine is...special.

And don't you forget it.

*pick pick pick*