This is the PAID Jobs forum. That means exactly that: paid jobs only
. Failure to adhere to these rules will mean immediate deletion of your post and possible suspension of your account!
If you are looking for work then please respond to one of the ads here in this forum via Private Message or any other contact information provided by the individual posting the offer. Don't post that you are seeking a job.
If you are posting an ad here, make sure you adhere to the following:
- You must post how much you are paying. This needs to be the exact page rate, or total paid for the entire job. If it is the later, you need to describe the specifics of the entire job.
- If you have an initial offer but are willing to negotiate, you can post that (eg: "I am offering X.XX, but the rate is negotiable). But you must post some specific rate to start with.
- You must post payment terms for the job.
- This means you must explain how people must invoice or voucher for the job (you must supply vouchers/invoice info directly to the artist when the job starts).
- How you will pay (for example: via PayPal)
- How many days after completion of the job, or part of the job as defined in your offer, a person will be paid (eg: payment in full after NET 30 days). Don't just say "upon completion." Tell people the specific time frame they can expect payment after the work is completed and submitted to you.
- What constitutes completion of the job (eg: submission of the final completed page via e-mail in 300 dpi LZW-compressed TIF format, etc)
- People cannot reply in this section to your thread, so you must include all of your contact details. People may PM you if you do not specify to the contrary. So be specific about how you want people to contact you.
- References about yourself are required so people can verify your reputation. This means links to sites where your information can be verified as well as a listing of your credits, your name, etc so your background via Google searches or other means.
- Be specific about what you want from the job. (eg: If you're looking for a penciller, give them a summary of what the job is and how it will be presented visually. If you're looking for a colorist, post a sample page so they can see what artwork they will be coloring. Etc)
- No backend, profit-sharing or trade-for-services job offers allowed in this section! You can offer that as a bonus when you talk to the artist directly, but your posted offer must be a set rate!