The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 07-15-2017, 05:01 PM   #1
Chas!

Chas! is on a distinguished road

Post Looking for Colorist

What's up, interwebs? Agustin Calcagno and I are looking for a colorist for a ten page story. This will act as both a submission to Heavy Metal Magazine and a pitch for future tales. Fingers crossed for both.

What the story is about: A dying man travels to a transhumanism space station to have his consciousness transferred into a robot shell. Things go awry when pirates attack the facility and—yet again—he has to fight to live.

This short little tale focuses on morality, advances in science, and, most importantly, what it means to be human. Oh, there’s a lots of gore, too.

Pages are fully penciled and are currently being inked. You can check out the artwork through the following Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9c5v870oc...U_S78Ctqa?dl=0
Your role: Colorist for ten pages
Your collaborators: Agus Calgano (penciler & inker); Chas! Pangburn (Writer & letterer)
Payment: $300USD ($30USD per page x 10 pages). This will be paid through Paypal within 48 hours of completion. Following payment, you'd be expected to provide uncompressed TIFF files at 300DPI.

Who are we?:
For information about myself (and samples), check out my personal site. I’ve worked on stories for Heavy Metal, Alterna Comics, Action Lab, ReadChallenger, Stache Publishing, and a bunch of small-press places.

Agustin Calcagno is a penciler/inker that has worked on various issues of Doctor Who and has had a story in the 2016 IF Anthology. Here’s his DeviantArt page.

Contact Information:
If interested feel free to comment below or send an e-mail to chasexclamationpoint@gmail.com
- Please include a link to your website/portfolio. Do not include attachments.
- Please make sure “ROBOT SHORT” is listed somewhere in your subject line. This is to ensure all e-mails get routed to the appropriate folder on my end. Haha it makes things muuuuch more manageable.
Chas! is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread