The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 05-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #151
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

OZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really nice

I wanna see! You should post them.

"Critics are the people that come down from the mountain after the battle to shoot the wounded."
OZ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:29 PM   #152
young-sedat
Slacker

young-sedat will become famous soon enough

i did a few years ago

http://sedatoezgen.blogspot.com/2007...hed.html#links

there you go

#Edit Flickr must have deleted those pages so youll have to check my blog
Old 05-19-2011, 06:24 PM   #153
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

OZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really nice

AH! I remember those!

"Critics are the people that come down from the mountain after the battle to shoot the wounded."
Old 05-25-2011, 06:35 AM   #154
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

New stuff. Done in Flash with a wacom.

Old 05-25-2011, 06:42 AM   #155
dannycruz

dannycruz has disabled reputation

im not digging the purple in the background but, this is still seriously epic. good job.
dannycruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:30 AM   #156
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

Yeah, it may end up orange-ish or something. I couldn't really figure it out.

Old 05-25-2011, 07:51 AM   #157
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

Better version (I think. lol)

Old 06-03-2011, 09:12 PM   #158
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

One more in between work and then on to something new when I get the chance.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:18 PM   #159
brandnewday

brandnewday is on a distinguished road

judo nose is funny great stuff lol
brandnewday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:20 PM   #160
badapple
Aiming For Perfection

badapple is a jewel in the roughbadapple is a jewel in the roughbadapple is a jewel in the roughbadapple is a jewel in the rough

Dude looks awesome!
badapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #161
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

Thanks a lot ya'll!

Here's a commission I just finished for a local Auto Shop here in Texas for their latest show car project(the owner is the guy on the right, his son, on the left).

They wanted to get a fairly comic book look the poster style shot. And that's what I gave 'em!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! No really. lol

Old 06-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #162
Saul Haber

Saul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really nice

Cool. The car looks 3D. Did you model that car in 3D yourself? Seems hard...
Old 06-06-2011, 11:30 PM   #163
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

The car is actually a technical drawing inked and colored in flash. It's about as 2D as you can get. I wish I knew how to model in 3d. I took a class on 3ds max once but it nearly caused my cerebellum to ignite. lol I REALLY appreciate that you think I nailed the feel. Thanks!!

Old 06-13-2011, 05:57 AM   #164
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

My new piece in between animating is everyone's favorite stone-faced killer, PUNISHER.
As I get more done, I will add to this. Enjoy!

Old 06-14-2011, 07:07 AM   #165
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

Almost time for colors...