Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 04-01-2019, 03:03 PM   #1
SifuJC

SifuJC is on a distinguished road

Writer seeking artist

Hi, my name is JC Carter, and I'm looking for an artist to collaborate with me on a new Kung Fu action series called: "The Shaolin Nun".

It's the story of a Buddhist nun from a secret order founded by one of the five Shaolin masters. She has come from China to modern-day Los Angeles to continue the work of her order: training women to defend themselves in the world of men. It's "The Legend of Kung Fu" meets the #MeToo Movement.

This is 100% collaborative, and a pretty big commitment on your part. I've written the first 6 issues on spec and have the basic story plotted for the next five years of comics. I'm not able to pay a page rate for a series artist at this time. So the best I can offer is a 50/50 split of the profits.

I also think this idea has "legs" and I intend to push this book to television and movie producers. The money made on that would also be split 50/50.

If you'd like to hear more, send an email to jc@jccarter.info, along with some art samples.
SifuJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread