Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 03-14-2019, 09:26 PM   #1
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation HECK YEAH! Spot Illustrator needed.

Aloha,

My name is Paul and I have a website. I like it. The problem is I am just a crappy word guy. To make my words less crappy? I am looking for a spot illustrator with a cartoony style to jazz my words up. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking it sounds like you need an editor, Paul. Well, duh... but editors are my kryptonite. So, NO editors!

Anyway, I am looking for someone that will be able to slap their special kind of lipstick on my words. Yikes! That just got weird.

If this post by some miracle sounds interesting then send an email to fisticuffswriting @gmail.com with the SUBJECT: HECK YEAH! Spot Illustrator with your name and links to your comicbook illustrations. I will reply with your role, details and pay if any.

To recap...
1. My name is Paul
2. I have a website
3. I am looking for a spot illustrator with a cartoony style
4. Editors NEED NOT APPLY
5. Email me at fisticuffswriting @gmail.com
9. .....

feliz Navidad
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 01:32 PM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Sweet. Couple emails already.
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comicbook, heck yeah