The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Movies and Television

Old 12-05-2017, 02:31 PM   #1
Arak-8

Arak-8 is on a distinguished road

Phantasm(horror movie series.)

Thought i'd bring this up as a new thread here. Is anyone here familiar with the horror/sci fi movie series Phantasm? I've taken a recent interest in it since the recent and final(sadly.)film came out.

There was even a Phantasm comic book that came out based on the movies as well that i'm gonna track down as well.

Just wondering if anyone here has seen the movies themselves before recently.
Arak-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 12:45 PM   #2
BEN DENNIS
The Oncoming Storm

BEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to all

I've actually been a pretty massive fan of the series for years, however it wasn't until recently that I discovered that there was a 5th installment, which I'm yet to see.
My personal favorite of the bunch was Phantasm II.
To this day I'll sneak-up behind my sons and growl, "BooOOOOooooOOOOOy!!!"
Old 12-08-2017, 01:12 PM   #3
Arak-8

Okay finally,someone said something on this topic. And thank you Ben,it was greatly appreciated.

And as for you watching Phantasm 5,well...for one I hope you've also watched Phantasm 3&4 before you do so. Seeing Phantasm 5 itself might turn out to be a mixed experience like it was for me when they showed it on the sy fy channel recenctly.

Just giving you a heads up as to the "conclusion"of the series itself. And yeah,you saying..."BOOOOY" lol,yeah I can imagine your kids would jump if you did that. lol!

The tall man...even for a villain,he rules!
Old 12-08-2017, 01:23 PM   #4
BEN DENNIS
The Oncoming Storm

BEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to allBEN DENNIS is a name known to all

I've seen 1-4, but 4 (which was originally intended to conclude the series according to a Don Coscarelli interview in Fangoria) left more questions than answers. So Oblivion has me hopeful.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:12 PM   #5
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

I don't think I've ever watched done of these all the way through. Do you guys know if they are available for straining anywhere? This is one of the few horror franchises I've not watched.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:09 PM   #6
Arak-8

No,i'm afraid not Bishop. They all used to be on Yotube,but any versions of them are all very unreliable right now.

Maybe you could check Netflix or something,otherwise I have no idea right now,sorry.