The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 12-07-2017, 11:37 AM   #1
Doug Wood

Doug Wood will become famous soon enough

Look for Paid Collaborator

Hello,

I am looking for an artist for a paid collaboration. I am looking for 5 pages to be used for the Creator For Creators. http://creatorsforcreators.org/ The artist would need to be someone who has no published work from 3 party publishers. Looking to offer $100 per page for pencil and inks, but willing to negoiate. The artist would be a 50-50% owner of the property with me and if I make even on sales, they would get an even split on any profit after that point. Artist will be paid through Paypal, no more than 5 business day of delivering finalized inks of the 5 pages. Invoice for work done will be sent through Paypal. Willing to negoiate another payment method if necesary. Please include your rates in the email.

As for story, it is a coming of age story set in the future after entirety of the United States has become a desert. The protagonist is a 13 year old boy forced to leave his domed city to find a new place to live. Artist would have to be comfortable with drawing some violence between teenagers (nothing gross or ultra violent) and LGBTQ characters. I want collaboration on the story, so the artist will have say the story we do. The artist also has say on all parts to the development of the entire project.

I have only one published credit to my name in the form of a anthology story for Grayhaven Comics. http://www.grayhavencomics.com/comic...public-domain/

Please contact me if interested or any questions doug.a.wood2@gmail.com
Doug Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old Today, 04:59 PM   #2
Doug Wood

Doug Wood will become famous soon enough

I am no longer accepting applicants. Thank you to all those who were interested.
Doug Wood is offline   Reply With Quote