The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Sequential Art Showcase

Old 12-14-2017, 12:14 PM   #16
Arak-8

Arak-8 is on a distinguished road

Yeah man,charlie didn't do nothing wrong,I asked for replies I got them,so thank you.

Btw Charlie,you get my my PM messages earlier this week? Just checking.
Arak-8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:27 PM   #17
Charles
New Hero

Charles is just really niceCharles is just really niceCharles is just really niceCharles is just really niceCharles is just really niceCharles is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak-8 View Post
Anyways,feel free to look and give critics and feedback on my comic art,but please..be honest,helpful and nothing negative and/or critical,just helpful feedback and any tips on how to improve my art will be appreciated.
You will probably have better luck getting more feedback, overall, by posting images of your artwork directly in the forum threads, here, rather than just by posting a URL link to your entire deviantArt gallery.

Your best work is your sequentials. Why? Because it allows you to hone more than just your core art skills, when you do sequentials. You already possess story-telling skills, so why allow them to go to waste? Kill at least two birds with one artistic stone.

You should mix it up more, artistically, with a much broader range of characters. You'll also build up your fan following quicker, that way.

Experiment more with your crafting of special effects, such as with super powers and weapons being wielded in action. Double down on the art of exaggeration - in your scenes and in the range of emotions depicted. Dare to be imaginative!

Show me Mordru attacking Duckburg, or Adam Strange in a bar fight, or an all-out melee featuring everybody and his brother. Don't just draw art. Let your art be a vehicle for something much, much larger - a story. The different component parts of your artistic range can act to either amplify or to mitigate your shortcomings in any particular area. Your art is an attempt to communicate - but more than just an attempt to communicate with the eyes. As an artist, you are a human power battery of creativity, but you are not limited to just and only the visual range of the human spectrum.

The point isn't this particular character or that one, but rather, show the world what you're capable of. More details, more imagination, more complex manipulation of the core artistic talents, skill sets, and abilities that you already possess.
Old 12-14-2017, 12:27 PM   #18
Charles
New Hero

Charles is just really niceCharles is just really niceCharles is just really niceCharles is just really niceCharles is just really niceCharles is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak-8 View Post
Yeah man,charlie didn't do nothing wrong,I asked for replies I got them,so thank you.

Btw Charlie,you get my my PM messages earlier this week? Just checking.
Just a few minutes ago.
Old 12-15-2017, 02:03 AM   #19
MattTriano
Storyteller for Comics

MattTriano has a spectacular aura aboutMattTriano has a spectacular aura about

Ok my fault, no worries I'll just go fuck myself