The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Project Showcase > Kickstarter

Old 11-03-2017, 05:50 PM   #1
Defpotec
I'm Niall, I write

Defpotec is on a distinguished road

The Space Heists of Vyvy and Qwerty - Issue 2!

That's right, issue two is now LIVE on KICKSTARTER

For the uninitiated, VnQ is a sc-fi buddy comedy about a brash thief roaming the galaxy as thieves for hire until they find the one thing they can't steal: a purpose.

And me? I'm Niall Presnall, I wrote and created VnQ with artist Carlos Trigo. I've been lurking and posting on this site since 2006 and it's been an incredible resource.

As I'm sure you all know, pledging early is SUPER important, because it sets the pace for the campaign. People are more likely to pledge to something they believe will get funded, so putting down your cash for VnQ EARLY helps make us look good and more likely to succeed!

And if you needed more of a reason to pledge early, don't forget that pledging $10 or more in the first week will reserve you a FREE signed print of our Kickstarter exclusive Kendall Goode variant cover.

Ken is REALLY good at covers, like, wow.

So tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell your dentist, tell your neighbors, RT and Share until you're incredibly self conscious that you've become a nuisance, then tell someone else.

Kickstarting is all about YOU and getting the product YOU want to see made put out into the world, so let's do it!

Thank you so much for your interest, your pledges, your social media. You're the best.

Pledge now!
Defpotec is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread