Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 05-30-2018, 09:32 AM   #1
jessieash971

jessieash971 is on a distinguished road

Smile Idea for a scifi LGBTQ themed series

I'm looking for an artist to team up with to turn my young adult series Prom Queen Saves the world into a comic series.

In a nutshell, itís a YA scifi LGBT story about a high school student who experiences a blue solar eclipse like the rest of the world. Only he wakes up the next day with the ability to turn into a girl with superpowers. Of course, he soon finds out heís not alone. There are others like him.

Itís a self published series I wrote under a pen name. So far in six months the two books I wrote have sold over 700 plus copies and I also turned it into audio books which have sold 50 plus copies. Though to me, I always felt it would do really well as a comic series.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. I'd love to find an artist looking to create in this genre that might also have publishing contacts. Tall order I know.

Below are the links to the books, but if youíre like me and donít click on links in emails you can simply search Jessie Ash Prom Queen on Amazon.

Book 1: https://amzn.to/2GLdB8N

Book 2: https://amzn.to/2Euvir4

My email: jessieash971@yahoo.com

BTW...this would be for a collaboration project not work for hire.
jessieash971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread