Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 06-01-2018, 04:27 PM   #1
Scrawl-Dodger

Scrawl-Dodger is on a distinguished road

Seeking pencil artist for short story project.

Hi, folks. I'm an amateur inker/letterer who requires the talent of a penciler to help me complete a short story I've written. The name of the story is called "Hitch-Hiker" and, without giving too much away, it features an abduction scenario... with a twist.

All styles are welcome, although I am partial to realism with a cartoony twist (think Ryan Ottley on the 'Invincible' series from Image) The successful candidate must be comfortable with drawing figures from any viewpoint and must demonstrate competency in perspective, anatomy, shadow placement, etc.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to compensate you for your efforts (Hence the placement of this ad in this section). But if you are an amateur like myself this is a great way to beef up your portfolio. With my permission you will be able to use this material to promote your personal work further, as long as you give credit to my involvement as inker and letterer.

If this is something that aligns with your interests, forward samples of your sequential art to jeremymarshall1977@gmail.com. I will try to respond to each submission and, of course, notify you when a suitable candidate has been selected.

Cheers and good luck!
Scrawl-Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread