Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 06-24-2018, 01:20 AM   #1
j_tay

j_tay is on a distinguished road

Cool Experienced artist(s) needed for fantasy/sci-fi webtoon

Note: This is a continuation of my previous search as I have not found anyone suitably skilled. For those who have responded previously, thank you for your time. :-)

Seasoned creator seeks talented, hungry, and experienced comic artist or team for a paid webtoon project.

This is an international series that will be pitched and published on a leading webtoons platform (LINE or Lezhin). I have worked with a publisher in this league and presently partnering them to develop new titles.

This title spans three genres: fantasy, sci-fi, and real-life. The artist or team needs to take on the entire range of work including character design, penciling, inking, colours, and lettering (as is the norm in East Asia comic production).

I am seeking artist(s) who can draw in an East-West hybrid style (like the Avatar cartoon series). ie: Manga, but with a Western/international strain.

Rate is negotiable, paid per-episode. Project expected to be a full webtoon series (20-25 episodes).

Please be…

- familiar with the format, pacing, and demands of webtoon production.

- experienced making comics for professional/published projects.

- familiar with character and world designs for fantasy, sci-fi, real-life, and gaming.

TO RESPOND: Email to johny at johnytay.net with portfolio links
j_tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread