Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Project Showcase

Old 03-03-2019, 09:20 PM   #1
NunoXEI

NunoXEI is on a distinguished road

RAVEN NEVERMORE launched on Kickstarter

Hi! I've launched a comic on Kickstarter and am looking to get new eyeballs on the project. I figured I'd drop info about it here, in case there's anyone interested.

The first issue was successful and delivered ahead of schedule. The campaign for the second issue fell short, so this is a relaunch, and hopefully it'll make it this time around.

Getting noticed and picking up new Backers and Followers, starting from the ground floor is way more difficult than I imagined!

KICKSTARTER: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ent?ref=by9387

RAVEN NEVERMORE is a 9-part limited comic series set in a bleak and dreary supernatural horror-fantasy setting that tells the origin story of the elite lawman, Corvan Moore, as he faces off against criminals, shifters, fiends, and spirits.

This Kickstarter is for RAVEN NEVERMORE, CHAPTER 2: “TEMPTER SENT”, a 30-page comic that follows Corvan Moore, as he seeks answers regarding what’s happened to his family. He heads down into The Waterways, a complex sewer labyrinth beneath the city. He’ll get some answers down there… the lead to more confusion, questions… and grief.
NunoXEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 03:39 PM   #2
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Looks interesting and pretty good arts! Did you get fully funding?
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, horror, indie comics, supernatural