Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 01-16-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
PhillipDP

PhillipDP is on a distinguished road

Script Writer Needed

My name is Phillip Porth and I several projects in development including Holmes: Undead and The Gingerbread Man and Grace which are currently in art production and Broken, The Death Planner and UFO which are all in script production.
UFO is The Universal Fighting Organization and it is WWE/UFC meets Star Wars/Trek.
This book is going to presented exactly like if you were watching it on tv and I need a writer who can capture that. The announcers commentary, the fight choreography, the shenanigans and all the trappings of a combat sports broadcast. If it were happening in a galaxy far far away or in the final frontier.
We're not messing around over here. I expect to have at least three of the mentioned books published this year with a significant publisher and UFO I have even larger plans for as I am developing a tabletop card game as part of that pitch.
So hit me up.
phillipporth@gmail.com

P.S.
This IS the collaborations section. We're all working toward a goal and it isn't money. If we're good, we'll all get paid someday.
PhillipDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread