The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Lettering Showcase

Old 02-13-2017, 04:31 PM   #1
Morganza
Black Pyramid Studios

Morganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of light

I've been working on logo designs

I like doing it, never thought designing logos was something I would enjoy but I really do!

Here's one I made for an indy comic, done with Cinema 4D!

This was for a webcomic, done with Photoshop!

These are for my personal projects, all done with Photoshop.

Morganza is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 10:59 PM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Very good.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:44 AM   #3
Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of light

Good stuff. I enjoy logo design and recreation myself. I recreate existing ones to use in parodies or other things... then have fun designing my own for my stuff. It's another nice creative outlet that can be challenging because whatever you do, it all has to work within a single image.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:27 AM   #4
Et Dollman

Et Dollman is on a distinguished road

I like them all!
Et Dollman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 08:07 PM   #5
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome designs! Love them all!
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:07 PM   #6
Morganza
Black Pyramid Studios

Morganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of lightMorganza is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks dudes! I appreciate the feedback!
Morganza is offline   Reply With Quote