The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community > DW Group Project

Old 01-15-2018, 04:16 PM   #91
Scribbly

Scribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertS View Post
Thanks jeffchris50, I actually find Hellboy hard to draw. I am not that familiar with him in comic form and when googling his image there are all sorts of variations on his look and since my style is very different from Mike Mignola's , I went with more the movie version - i will definitely take a look at the hand though and see if i can correct it.
Yes. I feel you. Is a tricky design. I think by the end of this exercise I will be able to understand Hellboy's construction at full. Body and face.
The good thing is that each artist who has drawn it made his own version of Hellboy. Even the own Mignola, he changes the design continously.
I went to find Mignola's sketches looking for accuracy. But these models are all different. From one to the other.
Finally I found some action figures online that are based on Mignolas originals that are more consistent and well defined. Right now, I'm using these as my reference.
Also, I want to remark, the most I'm knowing about Hellboy, the most fascinating I find this character.

Last edited by Scribbly; 01-17-2018 at 01:01 PM.
Scribbly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:44 AM   #92
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Anyone out there up for lettering my pages? I've got a total of 12 pages and a cursory script. If no one can do it, I'll tackle it this weekend and do my best to not make it a mess...
Old 01-17-2018, 10:25 AM   #93
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

I'll do them.
Old 01-17-2018, 11:25 AM   #94
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul brian deberry View Post
I'll do them.
Thanks! I sent you a PM
Old 01-17-2018, 12:53 PM   #95
Scribbly

Scribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud of

For the same token. I may need some help on editing-correcting my script's grammatical mistakes. Only 6 pages long. Anyone up to this task? I will appreciate anything you can do.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:36 PM   #96
Bishop

I'd be glad to give it a read through.
Old 01-17-2018, 01:59 PM   #97
Scribbly

Thanks! I'll send a PM. ASAP.
Old 01-17-2018, 02:39 PM   #98
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

I can give a once over. If you want another pair of eyes.
Old 01-17-2018, 05:38 PM   #99
Rob Norton

12013 is on a distinguished road

I would like to also add that when you guys have your pages done, can you email them to ME so I can keep master files of everything ready to go in one spot?
by email or dropbox or whatever...I just want to be able to have it all together so it can be put together as a PDF or whatever if we decide.
so..yeah..email me FINAL finished pages at robnor101@yahoo.com