The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Project Showcase

Old 09-04-2017, 02:21 PM   #1
jeffreygraphix

jeffreygraphix is on a distinguished road

About Me

Good afternoon everyone!

My name is Jeffrey Hunt. I recently started a freelance business last year and built my own website. I've also recently learned that there are artists out there that have people doing the "web" part for them. From everything that I learned over the last year, I find that sometimes I spend more time messing with the widgets, page functions, and latest theme updates to advertise and communicate than I spend drawing. That said, I wouldn't change a thing. I am grateful for the trial by fire and hope to pass on what I learn through the free exchange of information. I am not an expert but if I can keep someone from falling into the same pits I did, then great!

Completed Projects

The Concept Art Idea Book - Currently FREE if you have Amazon Prime. Hoping to get some reviews. The book is not an instructional how to book but rather a discussion from my point of view as to how I turn ideas into actual designs. It is meant for the novice but I'm sure even the experts might get some use out of it.

You can find it at this link: https://www.amazon.com/Concept-Art-I...+art+idea+book

T-Shirts: This was a design I did for an owner of a bar. He gave me a sketch and told me I had complete creative freedom....all I needed to hear!

Upcoming Projects

More animations. Here is one that I did recently.

Before Halloween comes out, I want to write and illustrate a short story compilation graphic novel.

Well, I hope this post wasn't too long! I'm here to help others, improve my own craft, and have fun!
jeffrey@jhuntgraphix.com
jeffreygraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread