The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Project Showcase

Old 08-08-2015, 12:15 AM   #16
Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of light

I don't even know why this idea popped into my head this week... but it did, and it could not be unseen.

Nuts!

Old 09-05-2015, 01:30 AM   #17
Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of lightStewart Vernon is a glorious beacon of light

Another idea sprouted about mid-week... just went up on the blog a few minutes ago!

People have done "stool pigeon" jokes... but I swear I couldn't find any "wire on a bird" references, so I think that bit is all mine

Although, I have to say... I'm proudest of the spontaneous inspiration for the safe word...
Old 10-10-2015, 09:29 PM   #18
Stewart Vernon

Something on somebody's Facebook timeline today caused my brain to churn this out... Chemistry geeks ought to like this one: Ethyl Merman!

Old 10-17-2015, 06:23 PM   #19
Stewart Vernon

Some of you have seen this already... I drew it a week or so ago as a random thing, then realized that with a caption it works well as an entry for this comic strip!

Setting Sail for the Skeleton Keys...

Old 11-07-2015, 02:51 AM   #20
Stewart Vernon

Had another idea, not a new idea entirely... but a presentation that I hadn't actually seen before...

Something for the Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen fans
Old 12-30-2015, 11:19 AM   #21
Stewart Vernon

This popped into my head last week and I finally had to exorcise the demon... A Star Wars + Bono and U2 mashup that yields...

U2-D2, sings his most popular hit

Old 07-16-2016, 10:10 PM   #22
Stewart Vernon

Back again for another run? Perhaps... Back again for an idea I had this week? Absolutely!

Old 09-09-2017, 07:21 PM   #23
Stewart Vernon

Well... last year's "run" ended up being just that one cartoon... Will this year be any different? Who knows! For now, hopefully someone will enjoy this slice of oddity...

Old 09-16-2017, 04:21 PM   #24
Stewart Vernon

And now (as of later today) I've doubled my Fringe Kisses output over last year!

An IT themed, Stephen King inspired episode of Fringe Kisses today that reveals Pennywise's younger brother hasn't fared nearly as well...

Old 09-16-2017, 06:27 PM   #25
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

I like the u2 / r2 d2 joke.
Old 09-17-2017, 11:57 AM   #26
Stewart Vernon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevans View Post
I like the u2 / r2 d2 joke.
Thanks! That one... and Ethyl Merman, and Wire on a Bird are a few of my favorite bits of nonsense that I've come up with for this series.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:42 PM   #27
Stewart Vernon

Back to the Star Wars well again for today's horrible pun... I think it works though, and I got to re-purpose my At-At drawing for something funny