Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Video Games

Old 03-29-2018, 01:36 PM   #1
eDuke

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

Far Cry 5

Who's on Xbox One? I need a co-op partner to blaze through 3 missions with. Currently no one on my friends list has this game or plays the same time I play (late night).
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-29-2018, 01:55 PM   #2
Bishop

Bishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud ofBishop has much to be proud of

Ive been thinking if getting this. Is it worth a purchase? I loved 3 and 4.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:05 AM   #3
Eliseu Gouveia
Suteki Da Ne

Eliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to beholdEliseu Gouveia is a splendid one to behold

It's pretty enjoyable so far, I got so used to verticality with FC4 and now here I fear going back to FC3.

I'll probably catch flak for this but the scenery/environment isn't blowing me away, it's just too.... familiar.

Guess I'm a spoiled brat who got hooked by the previous instalments on exotic locations...
Old 04-05-2018, 11:32 PM   #4
eDuke

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I'm digging the game. I also see what Eliseu is saying about the location being familiar. But that'll change in the DLC that are planned; Vietnam, Zombies, and Mars.

I'm about 60% through the campaign now. Like it a lot!