Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 07-21-2018, 08:46 PM   #1
StSean

StSean is on a distinguished road

[PAID] Artist for adult horror graphic novel wanted

Hi!

I'm looking for an artist who would be interested in working on a longish-term project with me. I've written a 120-page horror graphic novel with adult themes titled The Practiced, and I'd like to see it published rather than gathering dust in my laptop (so to speak). So, here I am.

There are two parts to the publishing plan: the first part is art that can be used for the Kickstarter, both the campaign and promoting it beforehand - concept sketches and sequential art. $200 for 5 or 6 pieces of art which we can hash out the what of later on. You'll be paid within 14 days of finishing the art and providing high-res images. No matter what happens with part two, you'll get paid for this.

The second, longer part is -should the Kickstarter be successful- creating the pages for the graphic novel itself.

I don't have a particular style so please anyone feel free to submit your work. I will say that someone who draws and inks their own work is ideal, but that's not a deal-breaker. When I find someone whose style I think will complement the story, I'll make contact and we can discuss things like page rate and how long 120 pages will take you to complete.

So please feel free to email me samples of your work to stseanoftheknife@gmail.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Sean
StSean is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread