Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 07-20-2018, 08:46 AM   #1
harry4

harry4 is on a distinguished road

Logo designer / animator

Firstly Iím looking for someone to design me a logo that will go on various posters and album art. If anyone can help with this let me know and plz send examples of previous work if you donít mind hooking me up with a logo.

Secondly I need a videographer or someone who can do me an animated music video ? Looking for anyone who can help, canít offer much in terms of cash but the exposure is there, these videos get average of 10k views and weíre looking to expand o to some of the biggest YouTube channels so your work could be seen by millions

If your willing to work with me email me at haroon.sharif@hotmail.com and plz send previous work.
Iím really looking for anyone who can help with either of these, the logo or the videos. If you have stock footage you donít mind putting into a little story for a video that would also be cool.

Canít offer much pay right now but these details can be discussed in email.

Let me know, really looking for someone who can put together music videos, preferably animated ones.

Thanks

Again email haroon.sharif@hotnail.com if youíre interested in working wit me.

Cheers
harry4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread