Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 07-31-2018, 04:52 PM   #1
Jason S.

Jason S. is on a distinguished road

Writer Seeking Artist for Short Horror Comic (paid)

Hello All,

Iím looking for someone to pencil/ink a 3 page horror comic. Iíll be looking to select an artist by 8/3/18. Iím looking for someone that draws in the style of Bernie Wrightson or Gene colan.

The script is written in the page and panel approaches. I will send both and you can use the one you'd prefer.

The rate is 50 dollars for the whole job. I can pay half up front through venmo/paypal, whichever youíd prefer. I have paypal, but donít mind getting a venmo. Iíd pay the second half upon completion which would be on 9/5/18, with the stipulation that the first page be delivered by 08/08/18.

We can do the invoices through my email that's at the bottom of this thread.

The pages should be delivered via email in 300 dpi LZW-compressed TIF format.

A little bit about myself: Iíve self-published one comic, and written another one that made it into an anthology in Portugal. Iíve written a play that was one of four winners of the John Lion New Plays Festival. Iíve also created/written/produced two web series. Thereís also a television pilot I have floating around in the ether that was published as a thesis and is my sample for agents. If you wanted to count the things I havenít had published then this would take a lot longer.

I have a MFA in Television, Film, & Theatre: Dramatic Writing from CSU Los Angeles, and a BA in English: Creative Writing from CSU Long Beach. Iíve taken writing classes at second city, and teach screenwriting at CSU Los Angeles. You can see some episodes of my web series here...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJ...2-w7QIL7kznd6w

Also, because this is a paid gig, all rights stay with me. I hope that doesn't come off as rude, I just want to say it up front just in case that situation (that has never ever happened to me) arises about who owns what. I don't expect these to make money at all, so because I'm paying I feel like that's a fair offer.

Please email samples to jasonsuarez1512@yahoo.com
Jason S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 03:59 PM   #2
Jason S.

Jason S. is on a distinguished road

Position Filled

Thanks to everyone who applied. The position has been filled.
Jason S. is offline   Reply With Quote