The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > Panday Studio

Old 05-06-2017, 02:43 PM   #1
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

THE VISIONNAIRE - a Victorian Whodunnit

Hi folks,
Here's a promo cover and illustrations for my upcoming illustrated prose through my imprint. Based on my original idea & characters written for prose by the talented writer, Trevor McNeil, who I partnered with through the years on several more of my creations.

Hope you like the stuff.

Last edited by pandayboss; 05-13-2017 at 10:40 AM.
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 04:15 AM   #2
TheDeeMan

TheDeeMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheDeeMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheDeeMan has a spectacular aura about

Nice cover.

Dee
Old 05-13-2017, 10:41 AM   #3
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeeMan View Post
Nice cover.

Dee
Thanks Dee! Glad you dig it.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:44 AM   #4
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

I've fixed the promo a bit to add some tones and I colored the logo font. I'm happy how it turned out.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:47 AM   #5
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

great cover. hope to be able to read the stories when they come out.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:11 AM   #6
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul brian deberry View Post
great cover. hope to be able to read the stories when they come out.
Thanks PB. The manuscript was already written but it's not coming out anytime soon. It has to be paired with another story to complete a tandem titles anthology and also I have to do the illustrations. I'm also excited about this.