Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Comic Books

Old 06-27-2018, 12:25 PM   #1
Comic News

Comic News will become famous soon enoughComic News will become famous soon enough

FANTASTIC FOUR #1 by Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli gets 4 stunning covers!

INVISIBLE WOMAN, MR. FANTASTIC, THE THING, & HUMAN TORCH by ARTGERM
FANTASTIC FOUR #1 by Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli gets 4 stunning covers!

New York, NY—June 27, 2018—This August, Marvel is celebrating the launch of FANTASTIC FOUR #1 by Dan Slott and Sara Pichelli with Artgerm variant covers featuring team portraits!

Get a closer look at the Artgerm variant covers for FANTASTIC FOUR #1 featuring The Thing, Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman. These will be available for the first issue only.

For more information on FANTASTIC FOUR #1, including creator interviews, visit Marvel.com.

FANTASTIC FOUR #1 (JUN180762)
Written by DAN SLOTT
Art by SARA PICHELLI
Covers by ESAD RIBIC
On Sale 8/8/18
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FF_1_HumanTorch_ARTGERM.jpg (858.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg FF_1_InvisibleWoman_ARTGERM.jpg (664.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg FF_1_MrFantastic_ARTGERM.jpg (601.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg FF_1_Thing_ARTGERM.jpg (586.1 KB, 10 views)
Comic News is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 05:27 PM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

I need a full issue drawn by Ribic
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:30 PM   #3
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Oh, I get the snarl with Ben,,, but not with Johnny. He's happy a happy cat. It would annoy me if this is a "serious" take on the FF.
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
Old 06-27-2018, 06:06 PM   #4
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

I don't really follow fantastic four, but these covers have more of a Punisher/Batman/Wolverine vibe to it IMO.

https://sevans73.deviantart.com/gallery/

www.sevans.co.nz
sevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:19 PM   #5
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

Yes! Exactly.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:22 PM   #6
jeffchris50

jeffchris50 will become famous soon enoughjeffchris50 will become famous soon enough

I have grave fears that this relaunch of the FF may be as misguided as the film was a couple of years ago. Get some old school writers on some of these books for a relaunch. Byrne would have been the perfect candidate if he and MARVEL were ever able to settle their differences....
jeffchris50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:29 PM   #7
Buckyrig
I Know Super Karate!

Buckyrig has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffchris50 View Post
I have grave fears that this relaunch of the FF may be as misguided as the film was a couple of years ago. Get some old school writers on some of these books for a relaunch. Byrne would have been the perfect candidate if he and MARVEL were ever able to settle their differences....
Slott's a good fit for FF. And I really like Pichelli.

I generally don't care about FF, but I'll at least check this out.
Buckyrig is offline   Reply With Quote