Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Comic Books > Online Comics and Animation

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2004, 06:48 PM   #1
Troy Wall
Big Real Estate

Troy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to all

[Info] Updated Comic Strips

The locked FYI threads in this forum contain comic strips that will update themselves whenever the creators make an update on the their website. Sure, you could go to the actual websites that host these comics, but if you do it this way you can be even lazier. And we all know you can never be too lazy.

I'll try and keep at least five strips going at all times so we can get that "Sunday Funnies" vibe happening. If you're a creator and have a web comic you think would be good for this, e-mail me and lemme know.

After a strip has a good run I'll swap it for a new one to keep things fresh and give more creators a chance to have their strip featured here.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 03:23 AM   #2
Troy Wall
Big Real Estate

Troy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to allTroy Wall is a name known to all

Added two new strips: "High Strangeness" & "The Last Odyssey", both by the talented Scott Reed.

We could still use a Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday strip, so if you have one you'd like showcased here, zap me e-mail and submit.

Word.
Closed Thread