Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Comic Books

Old 06-12-2018, 08:39 PM   #1
Comic News

Comic News will become famous soon enoughComic News will become famous soon enough

Marvel Announces The Return of THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP!

Because You Demanded It! Marvel Announces The Return of THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP!
The acclaimed series returns with original writer Jeremy Whitley, featuring all-new artist Gurihiru!

New York, NY—June 12, 2018—You asked for it – you got it! In response to popular demand, one of Marvel’s most acclaimed books is returning to the Marvel Universe along, featuring the return of best-selling and award-winning writer Jeremy Whitley along with a brand new series artist, Gurihiru (The Unbelievable Gwenpool)!

This October, get ready to welcome Nadia Van Dyne and the Agents of G.I.R.L. back to the Marvel Universe in THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #1!

Nadia’s new story finds her teaming up with Agents of G.I.R.L. and Janet Van Dyne to uncover mysterious connections between A.I.M. and Nadia’s father, Hank Pym. “I think we're going to see a lot more of the Nadia we got to know in the last two issues of the first volume, one who doesn't have all of the answers,” Whitley told Marvel.com. “It wasn't so long ago that Nadia was a part-time Avenger with very few social obligations. Now she's a Champion, has responsibilities with G.I.R.L., and has a lot more people in her life than she ever has before. A lot of this first story is going to be about how Nadia reacts to having so many more commitments in her life. We're also going to deal a lot more with what she's inherited from Hank, both in her civilian life and as the Wasp. Hank's had more than his fair share of enemies -- and right now, he's off making more.”
For more information about THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP, check out Marvel.com and This Week In Marvel!

THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #1
Written by JEREMY WHITLEY
Art by GURIHIRU
On Sale 10/3/18
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UNSTOPPABLE WASP GURIHIRU.jpg (190.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Nadia_Gurihiru1.jpg (189.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Nadia_Gurihiru2.jpg (173.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Agents_Of_GIRL_Gurihiru_Headshots.jpg (146.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Agents_Of_GIRL_Gurihiru.jpg (199.1 KB, 1 views)
Comic News is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 06:13 PM   #2
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

This Gurihiru dude can draw!

Not a fan of the title.
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote