The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 02-17-2017, 08:51 PM   #1
darrenhupke

darrenhupke is on a distinguished road

Artist/Co-Creator Wanted for Sci-fi/Survival Digital One-shot Story

Hi, my name is Darren Hupke. I am a comic writer looking to experiment with a digital only release designed for widescreen displays (Monitors, tablets, iphones, etc).

I have created a story that is fully scripted about a lone scientist on a cargo vessel who has run into some trouble. His calculations were made in haste and he has made a mistake that endangers his whole mission.

It's a sci-fi/space survival story with only one character. It's fully written and ready for an artists take. It isn't broken down by pages, but as 'images' instead since it will be intended to be read on a screen (each 'panel' being a page). I'd love to find an artist to work with on this project. We would share ownership of the story 50/50.

I am also going to experiment with ambient audio loops that change fluidly with each panel to create a unique experience out of it.

I have a few other comics and successful Kickstarter projects under my belt. I just want to keep writing and do something serious and different.

Please email me if interested at sincebydarren@gmail.com and I'll share the plot and script. I'd love to see some art samples, too.
darrenhupke is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 02:44 PM   #2
darrenhupke

darrenhupke is on a distinguished road

The artist who initially messaged my about interest has gone missing. I haven't heard anything in over two months. So I would like to open up the story again to any other interested artists. I'd love to share the story and work together on this.

I have a background in audio production and sound design, so the ambient audio and music idea I have would be done by myself.

Reach out if you would like to talk more and see the script!
darrenhupke is offline   Reply With Quote