The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Sequential Art Showcase

Old 08-15-2016, 01:36 PM   #1
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

Team Awesome Issue #3!!!!

Hi all,

For those who remember, I occasionally post the black and white finished pages from my comic series : Team Awesome, on here.
I haven't posted in a while because I went back and colored issue #1 and #2, which took FOREVER. But I'm closing out the arc with issue #3, so here we go with the final round of Team Awesome pages....I've got another project ready to go once I'm done so I'll post those black and whites.

First page is in color, just because I didnt do it in Black and white...everything else will be B&W.

Duane Korslund is online now   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 08-15-2016, 01:37 PM   #2
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

Here's page 2 of Issue 3

Old 08-29-2016, 12:29 PM   #3
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

page 3 of issue 3

Old 09-26-2016, 01:00 PM   #4
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Page 4 of Issue 3

heres page 4 of issue 3

Old 10-28-2016, 03:09 PM   #5
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

sadly its taking me a month to do a page, but the next page is finally complete.

#teamawesome, #twistedquillcomics, #comics

Old 12-02-2016, 11:27 AM   #6
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Page 6 is complete.

Old 01-04-2017, 12:12 PM   #7
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Time for a new Team Awesome page.
Issue #3 Page 7

#twistedquillcomics #teamawesome

Old 02-06-2017, 10:30 AM   #8
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Team Awesome Issue #3 Page 8 is done!

#twistedquillcomics #teamawesome

Old 03-27-2017, 10:43 AM   #9
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Team Awesome double page 9&10, complete.

#twistedquillcomics #teamawesome #comics #indycomics

Old 05-22-2017, 09:47 AM   #10
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Page 11

Latest Team Awesome page. Issue #3 Page 11

#teamawesome, #twistedquillcomics, #comics, #indycomics

Old 06-16-2017, 08:56 AM   #11
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Page 12 of Issue 3 complete
#teamawesome, #twistedquill, #indycomics, #comics

Old 07-21-2017, 11:24 AM   #12
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

page 13

New Team Awesome page Issue #3 Page 13

#teamawesome #twistedquillcomics #makingcomics #comics #indycomics

Old 08-09-2017, 10:43 AM   #13
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

new Team Awesome page: Issue 3 Page 14

#twistedquillcomics , #teamawesome , #comics , #makingcomics , #indycomics

Old 08-09-2017, 07:49 PM   #14
sevans
www.sevans.co.nz

sevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to allsevans is a name known to all

a lot of missing images. x's everywhere
Old 08-10-2017, 08:18 AM   #15
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

hmm, odd...they show up for me....I upload to google plus, then copy image address...seems to work...wonder if there's a better method.

UPDATE: wow...when I load this page in Chrome, every page shows up. I loaded it on my phone browser...one page was missing. I loaded it in Internet Explorer and nearly every page was X'd out...wtf....very inconsistent.
Not sure how to fix this since I can no longer edit my previous posts, other than start a new thread and use a different method of linking my pics.

Uggh