The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Video Games

Old 08-18-2016, 12:36 AM   #16
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

yeah, such a fun game.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:48 PM   #17
Buckyrig
I Know Super Karate!

Buckyrig has disabled reputation

Oh boy.

This technically spoils the end of the game . . . but I can't explain why it's no big deal without you knowing. So . . . fyi.

Buckyrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 09:17 AM   #18
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

I've been playing this for about 4 days now...really liking it so far. Though I can definitely see where repetitive landscapes are going to come into play...wonder if this changes at all...maybe throw in a little architecture into their algorithm?
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 09:24 AM   #19
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

Well, this pretty much brought to light ever single fear I had about this game...gah...hopefully it gets patched a lot cooler...as he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckyrig View Post
Oh boy.

This technically spoils the end of the game . . . but I can't explain why it's no big deal without you knowing. So . . . fyi.

Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:08 PM   #20
Moonrider
Registered Abuser

Moonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud ofMoonrider has much to be proud of

The game was priced around $60 which I would rather save on Persona 5, so I tried a copy version on my PC and played it for like 5 minutes before I got bored. I turned the installer DVD around and saw that the data only filled up around 30-40% of the disc. It doesn't feel like it's worth the $60, you know?
Moonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 06:16 PM   #21
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

I still stand by my initial thoughts and now with the update it gets better.