The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 01-10-2017, 05:42 PM   #1
cwblack

cwblack is on a distinguished road

Seeking pencils, ink, color, and letters for sci-fi comedy horror memoir

My name is is Blake Walker. I also use the pseudonym C.W. Black. I am not published but I'm a creative writing major and can show many examples of my work.

I have four complete scripts for a semi-literary comic book series about time travel and what it means to be a creator of fiction.
I need art for a pitch; at least 5 pages but that number could change--Image is the #1 target. If you ink, color, letter...even better.

There will be body horror, scifi oddities, psychodelia, and mundane stuff as well.

Page rate is negotiable--let me know what your normal rate is if you're interested.

You can invoice me however you like and we can probably set up an installment plan for payments; I'm flexible on this stuff. I can pay via Paypal or other methods if you prefer.

You can expect to be paid in full within 30 days of completion of the project (you may get installments as we go--we'll negotiate that). "Completion of the project" will mean submitting to me the full resolution pages in industry standard format (I'm still learning this stuff).

Please PM me here or email blakewalker1@gmail.com .

Thanks!
cwblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 02:07 PM   #2
cwblack

cwblack is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the responses and great samples--and so quickly, too! I have too many options if anything, so I'm shutting this down for the time being.
cwblack is offline   Reply With Quote