Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / Collaborations

Old 08-14-2014, 04:08 PM   #1
bubbasattva

bubbasattva is on a distinguished road

Contracted Graphic Novel needs penciller. Back-end pay.

I'm writer/creator of a 4-issue miniseries that will be repackaged as a graphic novel. The title is contracted with Markosia and will be distributed online (each chapter) and in print (complete GN) in the US and in the UK.

We recently lost our penciller. I'd like to find someone fast and dynamic, who doesn't need every frame referenced, who knows anatomy, and who can tell me when work will be done, then meet or beat that deadline.

Up front:
  • I will ask you to agree to nondisclosure terms before we get started.
  • I'll respond to your emails within 24 hours (at the most, usually much faster) and I expect the same.
  • This a job that offers back-end pay.
  • You need to get a 5-page sample approved by the publisher.
  • After publisher approval, I will issue contracts to all members of the art team.

We have an inker, colorist, letterer and publisher waiting for you to generate pages. Let's rock.

Contact johnnypence@gmail.com with a portfolio that shows your sequential work, not just pinups. Fluent English communication skills are a solid plus.
bubbasattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
bubbasattva

bubbasattva is on a distinguished road

I've talked with my art team and we are open to the idea of putting some collateral artwork together to make a nice kickstarter project, so the possibility of a page rate is also part of the deal.
bubbasattva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
back end, contract, penciler, penciller, pencils