Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 04-13-2019, 03:44 PM   #16
Saul Haber

Saul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really nice

I really like the art and applaud the effort, but that voiceover is not doing your work any justice. I would redo it or take it out entirely, maybe just some music with the words shown on screen.
Old 04-13-2019, 10:23 PM   #17
artman

artman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Haber View Post
I really like the art and applaud the effort, but that voiceover is not doing your work any justice. I would redo it or take it out entirely, maybe just some music with the words shown on screen.
thanks Saul Haber, i guess i'll have to retire from voice acting lol. searched for a free voice changer app and used the best one i could find. i really would love to find an app that makes me sound like kevin conrad but no go, or beg thevreal kevin conrad to do it. i look at it as an experiment.
artman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:04 PM   #18
Saul Haber

Saul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by artman View Post
thanks Saul Haber, i guess i'll have to retire from voice acting lol. searched for a free voice changer app and used the best one i could find. i really would love to find an app that makes me sound like kevin conrad but no go, or beg thevreal kevin conrad to do it. i look at it as an experiment.
And it is great to experiment, so good for you! I'm sure you learned a bunch in the process.
And if you do get "the Batman" to do your voiceover, please make sure you address him as Kevin Conroy.... otherwise he may hang you off the ledge of a building.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:18 PM   #19
artman

artman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Haber View Post
And it is great to experiment, so good for you! I'm sure you learned a bunch in the process.
And if you do get "the Batman" to do your voiceover, please make sure you address him as Kevin Conroy.... otherwise he may hang you off the ledge of a building.
oops lol, the price just up.
artman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:51 PM   #20
kong
Shrapnel collector...

kong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to all

cool.