Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Comic Books > Online Comics and Animation

Old 07-16-2007, 05:00 PM   #91
stahss
the funk of 40,000 years

stahss has disabled reputation

Yeah, what he said.

I'm really sorry, but I've got so much going on (comic-related and otherwise) that something had to go, and that something was the last project in line: the webcomic. I'm certainly not saying I won't ever pick it up again, but if I do, it won't be anytime soon. Should I put some new strips though, I'll definitely post a notice here.

Thanks for checking back again and again...it warms my ice-cold heart to know that people miss it.
stahss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:19 PM   #92
JonHParrish
Still Around

JonHParrish is a name known to allJonHParrish is a name known to allJonHParrish is a name known to allJonHParrish is a name known to allJonHParrish is a name known to allJonHParrish is a name known to allJonHParrish is a name known to allJonHParrish is a name known to all

Nooooooo !
Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Good luck with everything.

Old Blog
Secrets and Shadows
JonHParrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #93
martin993
Plan 10 From Outer Space

martin993 will become famous soon enough

ok. i'm way late. got linked in through dirk manning's old columny bit. seems like it's finished now. funny stuff anyway. palpatine's retirement is awesome!
martin993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:03 PM   #94
evilbindi
gonzo sith lord

evilbindi is on a distinguished road

Hey dude just letting you know that i think Yub-Yub is pretty damn rad
evilbindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:29 PM   #95
Jon Dahl
Dust in the wind, dude.

Jon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud of

She's not a dude.

(Other than her penis that is).

How to Kill a Zombie
Jon Dahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #96
stahss
the funk of 40,000 years

*blows dust off of ridiculously old and forgotten thread*

Well, well. See, what happened is, a couple of weeks ago I uploaded my stick figure zombie comic They Won't Stay Dead! to my Facebook account and I was all "Aww, I used to make stick figure comics."

Then some time after that, right, I go to myself "I kind of miss making stick figure comics!", but then I was like "Yeah, but you totally quit."...to which I replied "Well, I just didn't have it in me to do a DAILY strip, sorry." and I got all "You're a douchebag pansy!" and then I started to cry. "Why are you being so mean?", I go, "It's not really a big deal. I might start doing something weekly again, that would be nice, don't you think?" and I was like "Okay, fine, go back to a weekly strip and call it Toosday Toons again and SEE IF I CARE. I won't be here to pick up the pieces when you drop the ball again!" I responded with a plaintive "I don't understand your pessimism- can't you have a little faith?" but it was too late- I'd already left the room.

Anyway.

Toosday Toons 2: The Returnening

It launched today. If you read today's strip, you'll see why I absolutely HAD to get back into making comics- I clearly have very important stories to tell.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #97
Mike225
low brow B1Tch

Mike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud ofMike225 has much to be proud of

Welcome back, Stacie.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #98
Phatman
Midi-chlorians are a lie!

Phatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud of

Stacie is as illusive as her avatar. Welcome back---'09 is clearly the year of the stick figure.
Phatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:16 PM   #99
JamieRoberts

JamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud of

Subscriber!

That is to say, I am one. To your strip. Which I like.
JamieRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #100
stahss
the funk of 40,000 years

Man, you guys are all, like...nice and stuff.

My life has been smilie-deficient during my DW absence, so excuse me if I use them too often.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #101
JamieRoberts

JamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud ofJamieRoberts has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stahss
Man, you guys are all, like...nice and stuff.

My life has been smilie-deficient during my DW absence, so excuse me if I use them too often.
Wow, you got back just at the right time then. We've all been unbearable asses until today.
JamieRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #102
j giar
Has nothing to add.

j giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud ofj giar has much to be proud of

I've been checking in at Final Girl...which I subscribe to and laugh my ass off quite frequently...I still own my autographed copy of TWSD, your last Mid Ohio appearance sniff..sniff...(my snazzy use of texting initials....hey I'm learning.)..And just recently whilst killing an extremely large bottle of Red Zin, tuned into Ghostella's Haunted Tomb and nearly laughed myself off my pottychair at the outtakes real. You are a multi talented young lady and we miss you.
Panel continuity and storytelling should be the primary objective of all GOOD comic book art.
j giar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:52 PM   #103
stahss
the funk of 40,000 years

Jim, you are an OUTSTANDING multi-tasker. Drinking wine and watching junk on the internet all whilst using the toilet? Kudos to you, sir...kudos.

And thanks.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #104
Jon Dahl
Dust in the wind, dude.

Jon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud of

I'm super excited! I can't wait to get to a real computer!

How to Kill a Zombie
Jon Dahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:16 AM   #105
khoipham
khoipham.com

khoipham is just really nicekhoipham is just really nicekhoipham is just really nicekhoipham is just really nicekhoipham is just really nice

hurray!

and
www.tentonstudios.com
khoipham is offline   Reply With Quote