The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Artist Showcase

Old 09-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

OZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really nice

What I've been up to

Howdy folks. With school back, project deadlines breathing down my back and a less than interesting job, I can't seem to climb out from under what I would assume is an insurmountable pile of paper with a fat midget dancing on top of it. My only tools of escape so far have been a pencil, an eraser and my wife so here is some of what I've created with the first two while gasping for air under what I can only assume is my life(and so far my wife and I haven't created anything... Its a good thing).

Take care(sequentials are on the way for this same thread)
and be sure to check out Warmageddon.com for Eirian and Orumil Season 3.

(Let's face it, Herc needs to get his own comic or GTFO)

(A little 'Mad Titan' doing what I wanted to do to his stupid pixie side kick)

(And last but not least, WW! Go show your support for women by checking out the Wonder Woman Art Auction now in its third year!)

"Critics are the people that come down from the mountain after the battle to shoot the wounded."

Last edited by OZ!; 09-27-2009 at 02:03 AM.
OZ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

OZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really niceOZ! is just really nice

Black Knight. He's so lame I had to try. I just noticed his eyes are crooked. Oh well. Enjoy!

"Critics are the people that come down from the mountain after the battle to shoot the wounded."
Old 09-26-2009, 03:44 AM   #3
pi0trov
Peter Foglesong

pi0trov is a jewel in the roughpi0trov is a jewel in the roughpi0trov is a jewel in the rough

Crooked eyes or not, that Black Knight is awesome! The Wonder Woman pic is great, except something is off... honestly, I think her head is just a skosh too small. But the details on her costume are beautiful - love the re-design.

Blogger | MySpace | deviantArt
pi0trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Those tentacles sure like touching BK's sword and scabbard...

(btw, WWday is in it's fourth year I think).

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
Saul Haber

Saul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really niceSaul Haber is just really nice

Great Hulk drawing! Really nice inking, too.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:27 PM   #6
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi0trov
Crooked eyes or not, that Black Knight is awesome! The Wonder Woman pic is great, except something is off... honestly, I think her head is just a skosh too small. But the details on her costume are beautiful - love the re-design.
I'm gonna mess with her head in PS. I'm pretty darn sure you are right. Thanks for the comps!

Old 09-26-2009, 10:27 PM   #7
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofungus
Those tentacles sure like touching BK's sword and scabbard...

(btw, WWday is in it's fourth year I think).

It is... I'm a dweeb

Old 09-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #8
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Haber
Great Hulk drawing! Really nice inking, too.
Thank you sir! More hulk is on the way.

Old 09-27-2009, 02:03 AM   #9
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

Head is fixed!

Old 09-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #10
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

I love both of these characters. Red hulk for a good reason. Holocaust for who knows why. Enjoy!

Old 09-28-2009, 02:05 PM   #11
OZ!
All Powerful Wizard

It occurs to me, I accidentally erased his nipple!
(Fixed it. Hulk was angry without his nipple. and you wouldn't like him when he's angry)

Old 09-28-2009, 02:54 PM   #12
kong
Shrapnel collector...

kong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to allkong is a name known to all

Nice Work Oz!
Old 09-28-2009, 03:53 PM   #13
Jason Copland
Charlie Brown of Comics.

Jason Copland has a spectacular aura aboutJason Copland has a spectacular aura about

Great stuff, man!
Old 09-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #14
mikeexner3
I writ gud?

mikeexner3 is just really nicemikeexner3 is just really nicemikeexner3 is just really nicemikeexner3 is just really nice

Gasp! How dare you, sir! The Black Knight is NOT lame! You did an incredible job on that one and all the rest of these as well. I'm in full agreement regarding the WW redesign. That's great work.

If you still have the BK piece, I'd be interested in buying it. PM me?

@MikeExner3 - Loophole Comics

ADAMANT updated every Monday!
mikeexner3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #15
khoipham
khoipham.com

khoipham is just really nicekhoipham is just really nicekhoipham is just really nicekhoipham is just really nicekhoipham is just really nice

this stuff is rad, oz. especially that hulk v holocaust. good stuff.

and
www.tentonstudios.com
khoipham is offline   Reply With Quote