PDA

View Full Version : Vaxdor and The Ikton Conflict is now for sale on Store Envy!

Troyscomics
11-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Hi,

My name is Troy Vevasis. I am a comic creator and writer. My new science fiction comic is now available at my Store Envy store. The comic is called Vaxdor and The Ikton Conflict. Here is the summary:

The Evil Iktons are invading the neighboring moon of Locton. A mysterious being know only as Vaxdor, arrives on the planet Ikton. Vaxdor is the most dreaded being in the known universe. He will not stop until the Iktons are defeated. This book contains over twenty action-filled pages!

The comic is available here if you are interested: http://troyscomics.storenvy.com/products/3690760-vaxdor-and-the-ikton-conflict.

Troy Vevasis

Ray Dillon
11-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Hey, Troy!

Thanks for posting. People will likely not want to click your link yet but if you post some content from your book, say a 5-page preview, that could get people intrigued enough to check it out.

And I see you're new here so WELCOME! The best way to make Digital Webbing the most effective site for you is to join in our community in other forums as well.

Thanks for posting! I look forward to seeing your preview!

Charles
11-07-2013, 01:17 AM
I clicked the link, and it appears that the comics offered there don't have a preview version, as is often the case with other comics on other sites.

This makes it pure guesswork on whether to buy the comics or not.

Troyscomics
11-07-2013, 05:12 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the tip! I included the first chapter of Vaxdor in the preview on my storenvy site. I will post previews for the other books soon!

Thanks!
Troy