PDA

View Full Version : Promotional Samples

JordanRodrig
01-24-2014, 12:52 AM
Hello,

It's been awhile since I've been at DW, and recently I've found myself looking for some material to put up on my new website. I'm currently working on a website to promote my freelance work. What I would like to put up in the portfolio section are some creative pieces, to balance out my social marketing and SEO content work.

So, I think this by passes the "Do NOT post looking for work" rule, because here is what I'm offering: assign me a small project (writing sample or concept art) and I will put it up on my website under "projects," and I won't charge a dime. Once I've worked on a few assignments, I will be promoting and advertising my new website on social networks and other outlets. You will be getting free samples and free advertisement for your project(s).

I will also soon be interviewed by a self publishing magazine, so I should be getting many visitors to my website soon. The URL is below, admittedly it's a simple WordPress for now. If I can make an agreement with some of you, it should hopefully soon become more lively.
http://jordanarodriguez.com/

-J