PDA

View Full Version : The Audio Henchmen Podcast

Audio Henchmen
04-22-2014, 03:43 PM
Alright! So after E-mailing one of the Mods I'm told that this is the place to promote my podcast! So here we go:

Audio Henchmen is a weekly podcast that covers the worlds of art and entertainment. We do a little bit of everything, from interviewing comic pros to unsigned bands, to stand-up comedians, to people that are creating shows on YouTube. Each week when you tune in you never know what your in for.

You can find the show on iTunes, Stitcher, podbean, podcatcher, and on our website www.audiohenchmen.com

I'm ALWAYS looking to talk to creative people. So if you've got a project that is getting getting ready to launch, or you're a published pro with advice for brand new creators than you need to contact me. You can get in touch with the show at audiohenchmen@gmail.com

This weeks guest is Jim Mahfood. Jim's worked for Marvel, DC, Oni, and well....Just about everyone under the sun. Jim gave me the interview of a lifetime in a two part saga that covers the 20 years he has been in the industry. Part 1 is out now, with part 2 dropping tomorrow.

Our next round of interviews include:
Vince Hernandez- Editor and Chief of Aspen comics
Terry Moore- The creator of Strangers in Paradise
Rags Morales- One of the big guns at DC

I would like this thread to be a place where the DW boards can interact with the show.... Ask questions to your favorite creators, and stay up to date on who will be on future episodes. So if you've got something you want to ask the three previously mentioned creators above just drop a line and I'll try to include it in the interview.

Thanks for reading this and look forward to having you join me on the AUDIO HENCHMEN!:slap:
Thanks gang,
Dusty Good
Host of Audio Henchmen
AKA Audio Henchmen

Audio Henchmen
04-23-2014, 03:34 PM
Just wanted to update everyone that part 2 of my interview with Jim Mahfood just went up. You can check it out on all the links listed above. Thanks!

Audio Henchmen
04-27-2014, 05:28 PM
The interview with Aspen comics EIC Vince Hernandez goes up tomorrow, musical guest Scarlight will follow. Thanks! Next Monday will be voice actress and youtube star Ashly Burch. (Voice of Borderlands 2's Tiny Tina) If you've got any questions for Ms. Burch post them below and I'll try and ask them. Thanks.

Audio Henchmen
05-01-2014, 08:37 AM
My interview with OH HELL's artist Dave Hamann went up last night. We give DW a shout-out and talk about the OH HELL graphic novel kickstarter. Check out what George, Dave, and Michael are putting together on kickstarter and back an awesome story!
Also in the same episode there is music and a interview with St. Louis rapper Walker Miles. Check it out on iTunes, Stitcher, podbean, or on my website www.audiohenchmen.com

MBirkhofer
05-01-2014, 08:45 AM
yeap, thanks Dusty. Good interview!

Audio Henchmen
05-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Thanks Mike! Awesome coloring on the book!

Audio Henchmen
05-05-2014, 10:18 PM
New Show went up today! I'm talking with two guys I met here on the DW boards. Adam Orndorf and Michael Martin talk about their kickstarter for Blood and Dust: The Life and Undeath of Judd Glenny. Excellent interview!

Audio Henchmen
05-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Tomorrow I'm going to be conducting an interview with the charming and talent Joelle Jones. Does anyone have a question for this amazing lady. If you're not up to speed she is the artist behind Helheim, Spell Checkers, House of Night.

Audio Henchmen
05-19-2014, 12:14 AM
Hey gang!
Just wanted to let the boards know that this weeks episodes feature the following:

Monday- Actor Doug Jones (Hellboy 1&2, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer) is on the podcast. Along with the band Thrift out of L.A.

Wednesday- I chat with the writer of Jonah Hex, and All-Star Westerns, Justin Grey as well as spotlight the music and talent of San Francisco's own Nick Lopez.

If you want to check out the show then go to www.audiohenchmen.com, or download/stream the show on iTunes or Stitcher. Thanks!

Audio Henchmen
06-03-2014, 04:24 AM
Monday- Legendary JLA artist HOWARD PORTER gives his first podcast interview EVER! Check it out on the latest episode of Audio Henchmen! ( www.audiohenchmen.com)

Wednesday- Top Cow president and C.O.O. MATT HAWKINS stops by to talk future science, Cyberforce, the fine art of writing, and just about everything else under the sun!

I wanted to send out a congrats to the creative teams of "Oh, Hell" and "Blood and Dust" for their successful Kickstarter projects! Both books were featured on different episodes.

I'm always looking for comic book related guests, so if you or someone you know is willing to Skype about your latest project, or upcoming project, then drop me a line at audiohenchmen@gmail.com .

Also I have a monthly art contest that is up and running. Check out the details on the website!

MBirkhofer
06-03-2014, 07:09 AM
oh, sweet.

I am LOVING working with Howard on JL3k.

Audio Henchmen
06-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Howard Porter (JLA, JLA 3000, Flash) and Ron Garney (Hulk, Captain America, Avengers) are the guests this week! They sit down together and talk about a whole host of things! Check it out at www.audiohenchmen.com!