PDA

View Full Version : A Texas-bred live action super hero web series...

Writer
10-01-2014, 06:08 PM
called Party Girl is what I am working on and have spent the last couple years of my life developing.

It's the story of a young girl who is trying to get out from under her mother's midlife crisis. To do that she creates a masked identity, but soon learns it's a lot harder and a lot more dangerous than she could have imagined.

You can see episodes of the first season on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwV44Th58jkgyoqC1ivtwlMcd9XmoLm98)n ow as well as the 'Unlock Television' channel if you have Roku. We're heading to another Roku channel in a few months and once we have more details on that we can make it known. Also looking at an indie-focused TV channel in Tyler, TX to have the show debut on, which is cool. Trying to build a fanbase from nothing is work, lots of work.

The show is made for nothing but what I can scrounge to put into it and still I have been blessed with lots of talented people to work on it. I write it, film it, edit it and everything else pretty much for the first season.

With the second season, which we are filming now we're hoping to to secure some money for post work including sound, that is our major priority to have it sound a lot better.

We're looking at creating a few digital comics to focus on some of the events of the show in between episodes (that's all the rage these days anyway) so we've posted in the job forum for that)

I love this project. It's been a labor of love that has netted me lots of friends, contacts, experience, knowledge, fatigue, stress, anger and disappointment, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Any and all are welcome to check it out, and if you wish, tell us what you like, what you love, what you hate here or at taurianfilms@gmail.com, @taurianfilms @PartyGirlWS and On Facebook (facebook.com/PartyGirlWebSeries) :thumbs: