PDA

View Full Version : Digital Webbing Live!

eDuke
10-30-2018, 06:02 PM
I'm trying to get a bunch of us involved in a live chat broadcast. We can show off work, promote upcoming projects, basically anything (no nudity tho). :har:

Who's interested? Once I have a good cast of peeps, then we can figure out what time everyone can get on. Lemme know!

Facundo Ezequiel
10-30-2018, 08:26 PM
Well, it's interesting for sure. What do you suppose are the requisites to join the conversation? I, for example, don't have a camera and I live on another hemisphere, I don't know if that is a factor...

eDuke
10-30-2018, 10:10 PM
I'd be running it through Google Hangouts. A camera is optional, but a mic will be required. Time zone doesn't really matter as long as it works for you.

paul brian deberry
11-01-2018, 05:05 PM
This needs to happen in the evenings. :/

jeffchris50
11-05-2018, 04:29 AM
I’d be very interested, but due to my work schedule (second shift), I could only participate on a Saturday or Sunday…

nams
11-07-2018, 02:48 AM
I am an old fart who doesn't understand any of this modern tecnology... what is necessary to participate?

eDuke
11-10-2018, 07:45 PM
I am an old fart who doesn't understand any of this modern tecnology... what is necessary to participate?

Hey nams! If your computer/laptop has a mic and camera, then all you need Google Chrome to join in. If you don't have that, a smartphone will work with the Google Hangouts app.

Look forward to seeing you become a part of this. I'd love to showcase your work!