PDA

View Full Version : This Week I...

davidj28
11-29-2018, 10:53 AM
Hi All, Sometimes when you're creating a book, a piece of art, any creative project it can seem you aren't getting anywhere. So to combat this disheartening experience, I've set up a Facebook group focused on what you have achieved in the week. So once a week people will post what they have manged to do creatively (writing or art)- this will help by making you realise that you have achieved something this week and creating a community of people who could help you in your creative endeavor or might be interested in your work. For more information and to join check out- This Week I...
at https://www.facebook.com/groups/570840180031504/

paul brian deberry
11-30-2018, 06:51 PM
I wrote a song
Worked nearly 50+ hours
Took several showers
Had pizza
Wrote a few words with my writing buddy
Failed again to conjure this puny world

Kay
12-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Like a support group? :thumbs:

I finished another five-page pitch this week. I may give up on those though. It's like throwing a message in a bottle into the ocean. Had I drawn my own stuff instead, I would have had a graphic novel by now.

davidj28
12-01-2018, 03:47 PM
What's you pitch about. I wish I could draw as well especially when I need to describe a scene in more detail to my artist and I'm drawing stick men to show what I mean.

Kay
12-01-2018, 04:12 PM
It's top secret. Might be the next Walking Dead, you never know. :p

Sketches, layouts and photo references are all good.

DCdraw
12-01-2018, 04:40 PM
-Finished the last page of an 8 page story.
-Did some rough sketch iterations for some concept art pieces I'm drawing next week. Its for two different unrelated projects but coincidentally they're both pretty much the same character lol.
-Started work on an ambitious personal/portfolio piece. It's been way too long since I've drawn anything for myself. Hope I can finish it this time, I already have a couple of failed attempts on it.