PDA

View Full Version : Wizard wants Fan Art!

Mark Bertolini
05-30-2006, 02:25 PM
FAN ART WANTED
We want YOU to submit your artwork to Wizard Universe

Do you like to draw? Think your Wolverine could go claw to claw with John Cassaday痴? We値l be the judge of that! In the near future, we値l be showing off some of the best fan art around right here on Wizard Universe! So all you aspiring artists out there, get to work and start drawing.

Done? Good! Then submit your original artwork (as an attached .gif or .jpg file under 172kb) to drawingboard@wizarduniverse.com

We値l choose several pieces of art each week to spotlight, and who knows, a professional artist may even be critiquing your work! Stay tuned

JamieRoberts
05-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Do you have to register or anything?

pi0trov
05-30-2006, 09:17 PM
They're bringing back Drawing Board? That's cool, it was fun going back through old issues and recognizing pros who had work published there long before they were "discovered".

I wonder if they'll ever get around to bringing back all the art contests they used to have in each issue (or even just the annual Draw The Cover contest)? None the less, thanks for the news!

WOLVIE
05-30-2006, 10:10 PM
How do we know if you really represent Wizard?? I would like to know, before I mail off any of my artwork.

joshm
05-30-2006, 11:25 PM
How do we know if you really represent Wizard?? I would like to know, before I mail off any of my artwork.

I was wondering the same thing. So, I went to their website and low and behold it is true. Click on the link below to got directly to their site.

They want your artwork (http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/wizard/WZ20060419-ask.cfm)

WOLVIE
05-31-2006, 03:11 AM
I was wondering the same thing. So, I went to their website and low and behold it is true. Click on the link below to got directly to their site.

They want your artwork (http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/wizard/WZ20060419-ask.cfm)

That's good to know. It's time to get the pens and pencils out.

DannoE
05-31-2006, 07:55 AM
FAN ART WANTED
We want YOU to submit your artwork to Wizard Universe

Do you like to draw? Think your Wolverine could go claw to claw with John Cassaday痴? We値l be the judge of that! In the near future, we値l be showing off some of the best fan art around right here on Wizard Universe! So all you aspiring artists out there, get to work and start drawing.

Done? Good! Then submit your original artwork (as an attached .gif or .jpg file under 172kb) to drawingboard@wizarduniverse.com

We値l choose several pieces of art each week to spotlight, and who knows, a professional artist may even be critiquing your work! Stay tuned
And in other news... Fan art is cheaper than marketing.

Gonzogoose
05-31-2006, 07:55 AM
With critiques by the Kuberts!

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/000303323.cfm

ShanE
06-01-2006, 12:38 AM
I seen the address to send to, but the rest of the page keeps screwing up.
try try again.

Gonzogoose
06-01-2006, 11:16 AM
If you go to the home page and select Drawing Board in the drop down box it'll take you there.