PDA

View Full Version : Official Digital Webbing @ San Diego Roll Call Thread

Pages : [1] 2

SDulaney
06-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Okay campers, here 'tis. 42 days and counting until Preview Night.

We're putting together the DW dinner gathering/drink up so this will serve as the guide for us to try and get tables/a room set aside for us wherever we wind up. If you're planning to be part of the 100,000 attending Geek Prom this year, speak now. Here's what we need...

SCREEN NAME:
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO:
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN:
HOTEL: (If you still need floorspace, you can request on this thread.)
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: (Can be edited in after they are released.)
FOOD PREFERENCE: (If Vegan, we will try to accomodate, but no promises.)
PAST PROJECTS:

To get things started.

SDulaney
Sean Dulaney
arrive 11:08am Tuesday 7/18
via American out of St Louis/Chicago
Embassy Suites
TBA (should be in the 1400s)
No preference
Past DIGITAL WEBBING PRESENTS contributor.

Next!

MrGranger
06-07-2006, 12:03 PM
SCREEN NAME: MrGranger
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Wed. or Thursday...it's just a hop, skip & jump from LA.
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: Drive
HOTEL: San Diego Mission Valley Travelodge
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: In the 1400 range, or so I'm told.
FOOD PREFERENCE: Good...I'm happy as long as there is some drinks being served. Cold.
PROJECTS: Innocent: The Sword, Devil Water, ALECTO : Songbook, and Family Bones. May or may not be showing off early Gene Gardens (which thanks to ALIAS is looking for a new artist) and the Innocent trade paperbacks. Plus I've got some tv/film projects in my past.

T.J. May
06-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Sean, are you staying near the con? If so, can I send my product to you and your hotel? We are out by the ballpark and I think it'll be a trek with all my crap. Plus we are there late Wednesday night so we'll miss previews. If anyone of the crew can move my stuff to the venue and perhaps set it up I'd be happy to pay a little extra toward the con costs.

Anywho...here's me....
SCREEN NAME: T.J. May
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Wednesday night, 9ish.
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: Air Alaska from Boston
HOTEL: Good Nite Inn out by the ballpark
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: Wherever the DW guys got me space :)
FOOD PREFERENCE: Anything but curry chicken (those of you in Philly know why)
PAST PROJECTS: Catching Lucifer's Lunch, Horrorama, New Orleans and Jazz, Ill Conceived and freelance writer for Wizard.

TonyLee
06-07-2006, 12:57 PM
SCREEN NAME: TonyLee
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Tuesday between 9.30-10pm
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: Plane from UK via JFK
HOTEL: J Street Inn, across from the con centre
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: Floating - signing at Markosia booth - probably hanging around several
FOOD PREFERENCE: Allergic to Sea food, so preferably a place that has an alternative
PAST PROJECTS: DWP 18, X Men, Doctor Who, Starship Troopers, Amazing Fantasy, Midnight Kiss etc.

MrGranger
06-07-2006, 01:02 PM
T.J. I've got a car, you could send the stuff to me.

Cat
06-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Sean, are you staying near the con? If so, can I send my product to you and your hotel? We are out by the ballpark and I think it'll be a trek with all my crap.
if by ballpark you mean the Baseball park.. it is across the tracks from the con cneter...five ten minute walk.

danz23
06-07-2006, 01:16 PM
SCREEN NAME: danz23
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Monday (17th) 9pm
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: Flying from UK
HOTEL: Sheraton Suites, 701 A Street
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: don't know yet.
FOOD PREFERENCE: anything!
PAST PROJECTS: Scarlett's Curse, Calanrock, The Inquisitor, Sollitaria (translator, editor)

Emperor Zurg
06-07-2006, 02:09 PM
SCREEN NAME: Emperor Zurg
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Wed July 19th
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: Train
HOTEL: Raddison
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: Hope to have one next year! :)
FOOD PREFERENCE: Meat & taters folks! :har:
PAST PROJECTS:

Girls of PANDA, Catseye Agency old stuff I know...

Hope to see y'all there! :banana:

jrod
06-07-2006, 02:46 PM
SCREEN NAME: jrod
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Wednesday?
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: Fly
HOTEL: I forget
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: At the bar.
FOOD PREFERENCE: Beef
PROJECTS: Elk’s Run, Postcards

r nelson
06-07-2006, 02:46 PM
SCREEN NAME: r nelson
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Wednesday, 2:30pm
HOTEL: Hyatt
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: Wandering/Floating/Bothering everyone realated to "Past Projects," below and a few others.
FOOD PREFERENCE: Yes.
PAST PROJECTS: Writing; DWP 26, Warmageddon Quarterly 1 & 2, Myriad Anthology 1-4, Warmageddon web comic (goes live July 5th), Awesome Storm Justice 41 & Saiko (just kicked off a week ago) Webcomics. Lettering; Oodles.

Jason Copland
06-07-2006, 08:22 PM
SCREEN NAME: Jason Copland
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Wednesday at 5pm
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: Definitely flying.
HOTEL:Courtyard San Diego Solano Beach/Del Mar (it's so far outta town, it ain't even funny)
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: nope
FOOD PREFERENCE: BBQ Beef
PAST PROJECTS: Artist for "DEEPER BLUE" in DWP#15, artist for MORTAL COILS, artist in WESTERN TALES OF TERROR#4

Renae De Liz
06-07-2006, 08:37 PM
SCREEN NAME: naenae

ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Wednesday afternoon, the 19th

FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: DRIVING! AAAAaallll the way from Salina Kansas. Woo! :p

HOTEL: Hyatt, with Ray Dylan, R Nelson, and Brent Engstrom

BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: no booth, I like to wander aimlessly too much.

FOOD PREFERENCE: chocolate covered chocolate drizzeled in chocolate....with a chocolate cherry on top.

PAST PROJECTS: Lord of the Rings: Evolution sketch cards, Wizard of Oz sketch cards, a couple pin ups printed here and there, and a bunch more projects a-comin!

Mecha
06-07-2006, 09:42 PM
SCREEN NAME: Mecha
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Tuesday morning the 18th
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: flying in
HOTEL: Embassy Suites
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: no idea, but I'm with Blue Water
FOOD PREFERENCE: nothing really really spicy
PAST PROJECTS: 10th Muse and VSS

And maaaaybe:

SCREEN NAME: dawidstrauss
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Tuesday morning the 18th
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: no idea, with Blue Water
FOOD PREFERENCE: n/a
PAST PROJECTS: Legend Of Isis

jimmycakes
06-07-2006, 10:46 PM
SCREEN NAME: Jimmycakes
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Wednesday night, 9ish.
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: Air Alaska from Boston
HOTEL: Good Nite Inn out by the ballpark
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: Wherever the DW guys got me space :)
FOOD PREFERENCE: Ummm... BBQ.... Something yummy without mustard or mayo.
PAST PROJECTS: Catching Lucifer's Lunch, A Day in the Psychosis of David Price, Ill Conceived, Deviant Society, Zacharly's Midnight Terrors 3 and Zennon3

T.J. May
06-07-2006, 11:17 PM
if by ballpark you mean the Baseball park.. it is across the tracks from the con cneter...five ten minute walk.

Really? It dosen't look that close on the map I looked at. But even a ten minute walk with 1000 books will be a hike.

MrGranger I'll drop you a line....

Cat
06-08-2006, 01:23 AM
Really? It dosen't look that close on the map I looked at. But even a ten minute walk with 1000 books will be a hike.

MrGranger I'll drop you a line....

http://www.airbrushcat.com/pics/SDmap.jpg

SDulaney
06-08-2006, 11:42 AM
The way he describes it, sounds more like TJ's out by the old Jack Murphy Stadium (now Qualcomm) in Mission Valley rather than Petco.

4-9-studios
06-08-2006, 02:45 PM
http://www.airbrushcat.com/pics/SDmap.jpg

its not even a 5 min walk from ballpark to convention. I guess it could be because of the traffic lights, but its not far at all.

SCREEN NAME:4-9-studios
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: I LIVE HERE!!!!
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN:umm? I'll be driving to the convention
HOTEL: I'll stay at my home, unless someone wants to give a room closer!
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: They havent sent me my table # yet
FOOD PREFERENCE:during Comic Con, I only eat at HOOTERS!
PAST PROJECTS: Scary Tales, Bunnywith books... I really have nothing to do with DW books, just though I contribute to the list

T.J. May
06-09-2006, 08:47 AM
The way he describes it, sounds more like TJ's out by the old Jack Murphy Stadium (now Qualcomm) in Mission Valley rather than Petco.

Yeah, that sounds like it. Wherever I am, it's NorthEast of the Con, and at the end of one of the Trolley lines. I think it is Qualcomm.

--T

Cat
06-09-2006, 08:57 AM
Yeah, that sounds like it. Wherever I am, it's NorthEast of the Con, and at the end of one of the Trolley lines. I think it is Qualcomm.

--T

OH!....Nevermind
http://www.billmon.org/archives/emily.jpg

hardinart
06-09-2006, 11:53 AM
SCREEN NAME:hardinart
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: July 19th around 2:00pm
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN:Flying
HOTEL: Best Western Bayside
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: Which ever one Sean gets!
FOOD PREFERENCE: Slurpee
PAST PROJECTS: Fists of Justice.

Hope to seeyaz all there.

danedawg99
06-09-2006, 12:34 PM
SCREEN NAME: danedawg99
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Wednesday Afternoon/Evening
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: Drive, whoo!
HOTEL: Motel 6 - Chula Vista
FOOD PREFERENCE: MEAT!!!!
PAST PROJECTS: no comics. i'm not special.

epicprops
06-09-2006, 03:27 PM
SCREEN NAME: epicprops
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: tuesday morning
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: plane
HOTEL: hyatt
FOOD PREFERENCE: girls
PAST PROJECTS: makers mark, jack daniels, pitron silver, sauza, johnny walker black, ginjo and daiginjo sake

dunno my booth number yet, but be on the look out for Epic Proportions everyone. we're usually right behind Giant Robot.

-jerry

SDulaney
06-09-2006, 03:56 PM
^ For those of you setting up at San Diego for the first time, you WILL be making occassional stops by Jerry's booth. In fact I would suggest it be manditory if you have a "sales rap" you repeat whenever there's a potential customer. If you thought you had "con throat" after a Wizard World, wait until you experience mid-Friday/early Saturday in California. :laugh:

r nelson
06-09-2006, 04:12 PM
you WILL be making occassional stops by Jerry's booth. In fact I would suggest it be manditory... If only to find out where Jerry's drinking each night, it ought to be mandatory!

PAST PROJECTS: makers mark, jack daniels, pitron silver, sauza, johnny walker black, ginjo and daiginjo sake Heh.

carriertone
06-11-2006, 05:58 AM
SCREEN NAME: carriertone
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Not sure yet.
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: Driving. I'm only about 1 1/2 hours north of SD
HOTEL: I don't need no stinking hotel!
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: Not sure of the number yet, but it's the Comic-X booth. I'll probably be walking around mostly, letting others do my work for me. That's what underlings are for, right?
FOOD PREFERENCE: I can eat anything. Food is good.
PAST PROJECTS: The Golen with Mike Colbert, and few pin-ups here and there. I have some upcoming work too. It's called Shadows Of Sam, and it's spoooooooooky.

Can't wait to finally meet a few of you in person.

- C

Emperor Zurg
06-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Did anyone get their confirmation letters from San Diego from the pro mailers? I mailed mine back in February and nada... Anyone?

Zurg

4-9-studios
06-12-2006, 08:31 PM
well i just go the latest comic con update book and in the pros section of the book, myself and a couple of other people i registered are in there. so i guess thats somewhat confirmation that im good ta' go!!!! :banana:

danedawg99
06-12-2006, 08:54 PM
what about those of you going as a fan? anything? I haven't gotten anything saying that they got my registrations. Am I supposed to?

Emperor Zurg
06-12-2006, 09:10 PM
what about those of you going as a fan? anything? I haven't gotten anything saying that they got my registrations. Am I supposed to?
Yes, your supposed to get a letter informing you where you go to register. If I don't receive mine by thursday, I'll have to register online.... And I don't relish standing in line for three hours just to pick up my badage... :mad:

Zurg :banana:

Jason Copland
06-13-2006, 02:47 AM
what about those of you going as a fan? anything? I haven't gotten anything saying that they got my registrations. Am I supposed to?Good question...... I'm getting a bit concerned, myself..... :(

DCampos
06-13-2006, 05:08 AM
Man, so many people to meet and see...gonna start printing out a list now!

:happy:

4-9-studios
06-14-2006, 12:59 AM
DAMN!!!!! :confused: :man: I'm not going to have my books done by Con!!!! All of sudden, my computer messes up on me for one, and my inker had missed most of the deadlines so we can go to print! damn damn damn :man: . luckly i'll have some stuff to take, and sell, but i was really hoping to have my books there. this sucks!

TonyLee
06-14-2006, 05:32 AM
Bloody pro regs - I looked on the list in the pdf and I'm not on it - even though I registered in March!

That'll be time for some international phone calls...

And even with the letter I ended up queueing for hours last year - I'm expecting to do it again, especially as when they open the doors to pro reg I'll be at a Padres game with Dulaney most likely....

Mecha
06-14-2006, 05:38 AM
Bloody pro regs - I looked on the list in the pdf and I'm not on it - even though I registered in March!

That'll be time for some international phone calls...

And even with the letter I ended up queueing for hours last year - I'm expecting to do it again, especially as when they open the doors to pro reg I'll be at a Padres game with Dulaney most likely....

So they didn't file all the registrations that were in by the deadline? Man that was crappy last year :(

Saraquael
06-14-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm still waiting to see if mine went through as well.

The crappy part of it all is that if it doesn't go through, that doesn't really leave us enough time to pre-order the tickets either.

Aside from that, all my stuff is good to go. Got a motel 6 that's about a mile or so away from the convention center.

MrGranger
06-15-2006, 12:29 AM
I'm also waiting to hear. I emailed and the next day I got a call. They said I'm still on a waiting list for my second table, but no word on the tickets.

I've got to get passes for my Tractor Girls too. :cool: So much to do and so little time to do it.

Emperor Zurg
06-15-2006, 01:25 AM
Yeah, I would hate to stand in line for three hours on preview night just to get my badge.... If I don't hear from them this weekend, I'm forced to spend $65 for a membership. http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/mad/188.gif

Zurg

SDulaney
06-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Please make a note of the following booth number...

BOOTH #1430 - Digital Webbing

Not so much a Digital Webbing Press booth, but more a "DWP All-Star" booth with creators of Crazy Mary, Dreah, BATTLE FOR EARTH, the FREAKSHOW specials and BLOODRAYNE. Also we'll have forum members from SUMM Publications, Golden Goat Studios and King Tractor Films. This will also be your meeting spot prior to the DW Dinner/Drink-up.

For a full list of who's who and what all we'll have available, keep your eyes open for the upcoming press release.

As far as the date and location of the Dinner, keep watching the forums. We'll have an announcement by July 4.

the other mike
06-15-2006, 08:23 PM
glad to hear DW will have a presence at the con again. couldn't find DW last year... ofcourse i was there for just 1 1/2 days.
BTW to you star wars geeks:
this guy will be performing at a nearby theatre
http://www.onemanstarwars.com/index2.html
he did late night with conan last year and he was freakin hilarious. i'm definitely going to try and make it.
how many of you are going purely for business?

-mike

danedawg99
06-16-2006, 12:03 AM
Good question...... I'm getting a bit concerned, myself..... :(
I emailed the addy on the comicon site, and they said that my app has been processed. you might do that,too. :)

MrGranger
06-16-2006, 12:18 AM
Please make a note of the following booth number...

Cool...now I know where to plant my butt. :banana:

r nelson
06-16-2006, 01:51 AM
Cool...now I know where to plant my butt. :banana: Cool...now I know where to bother Shawn at :banana:

Emperor Zurg
06-16-2006, 02:34 AM
I emailed the addy on the comicon site, and they said that my app has been processed. you might do that,too. :)
Yay, I see my name in the professionals section at ComicCon... So I got a badge whew! :banana:

Zurg

Jason Copland
06-16-2006, 04:33 AM
I emailed the addy on the comicon site, and they said that my app has been processed. you might do that,too. :)Ha! I did that yesterday and they confirmed my registration, too! I am soooooo relieved.

But, thanks for the suggestion, Dane! :)

Saraquael
06-16-2006, 12:50 PM
I got no response yet to my inquiries.

That's no good.

Guess it's time to pack up the books so I have proof on day 1.

4-9-studios
06-16-2006, 10:56 PM
I just got my space asignment! I'll be at O 7 in Small Press. Please stop by and say hi! I promise I won't make you buy anything. :bounce:

Emperor Zurg
06-16-2006, 11:55 PM
I just got my space asignment! I'll be at O 7 in Small Press. Please stop by and say hi! I promise I won't make you buy anything. :bounce:
Do we get a discount if we mention our DW usernames?! :w00t:

Zurg

Mecha
06-17-2006, 06:42 AM
Is it the email from the main page that you guys used to ask about your pro reg?

Emperor Zurg
06-17-2006, 10:54 AM
Is it the email from the main page that you guys used to ask about your pro reg?
Yeah... Just that's the one.... Looks like they are going to be late in dishing out the confirmation reg letters this year. Hope this is not a sign of things to come.... :man:

Zurg

SDulaney
06-17-2006, 11:04 AM
To be honest, they seem to be ahead of last year on a lot of stuff. (The earlier deadlines for booths likely helped.)

As far as pro registration goes, I think someone posted at The Engine that the person handling it was new, so it's really her trial by fire. (I guess it's sort of like how Wizard's Artist Alley registration has been a bit off according to some with the new person handling it.)

Mecha
06-17-2006, 11:53 AM
Yeah... Just that's the one.... Looks like they are going to be late in dishing out the confirmation reg letters this year. Hope this is not a sign of things to come.... :man:

Zurg

Wait we can't get in without the confirmation letters???

Emperor Zurg
06-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Wait we can't get in without the confirmation letters???
I didn't say that.... This is a first... Usually they mail out the confirmation letters by june 5th... Considering this is the 17th is making me a bit nervous. Hopefully they will mail them out by the end of the month. *waits by mailbox...* :whistlin:

Zurg

4-9-studios
06-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Do we get a discount if we mention our DW usernames?! :w00t:

Zurg

Not a bad Idea :p I'll only have my prints to sell... couldn't finish my book in time. I'll go with that... hey, if you catch me on a good day(which will more than likely be all the days) maybe i'll just give ya somethin'! I'm really interested in meeting everyone from here :happy:

Emperor Zurg
06-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Not a bad Idea :p I'll only have my prints to sell... couldn't finish my book in time. I'll go with that... hey, if you catch me on a good day(which will more than likely be all the days) maybe i'll just give ya somethin'! I'm really interested in meeting everyone from here :happy:
Cool! looking forward to meeting all you guys! :)

Zurg

Emperor Zurg
06-17-2006, 09:02 PM
So did anyone get their confirmation letters yet?

Zurg

Saraquael
06-18-2006, 12:50 AM
So did anyone get their confirmation letters yet?

Zurg

Heh, I'm still waiting for a response to the email I sent. :cry:

Bad part is I'm bringing along 2 guests... so if it doesn't get processed, I'm eating the cost of their tickets as well... $65x3. youch.

danedawg99
06-18-2006, 01:55 AM
Heh, I'm still waiting for a response to the email I sent. :cry:

Bad part is I'm bringing along 2 guests... so if it doesn't get processed, I'm eating the cost of their tickets as well... $65x3. youch.
it might just be the weekend. they haven't responded about my wife's ticket yet, either.

Tom Nguyen
06-18-2006, 04:30 AM
Just got confirmation that I'll be in Artists Alley again this year! Hope to meet some of you there!

Best,
TOM

TonyLee
06-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Apparently Glenda (the Pro Reg girl) has about 12,000 pro-reg emails to get through from people who have sent multiples, from people who haven't published anything but think they should, from people going with pros, from people asking about pro passes...

Suffice to say expect it to be a couple of weeks before it's sorted.

I've had confirmation by email of my pass now - but from someone else who's put me on his list.

Just be patient, guys.

Tom - beer this year?

Emperor Zurg
06-18-2006, 12:35 PM
12000 replies?! Yow... Suffice to say she has her work cut out for her... Since I see my name on the website I will be getting something in the mail in the next few weeks... If this was July I'd be a bit concerned...

Zurg

Tom Nguyen
06-18-2006, 02:48 PM
Tom - beer this year?

Tony--yes, beer and hopefully strippers? :D

Best,
TOM

4-9-studios
06-19-2006, 12:54 PM
Tony--yes, beer and hopefully strippers? :D

Best,
TOM

sounds like my saturday night! :carrot:

SDulaney
06-19-2006, 03:45 PM
The Digital Webbing Gathering 2006

Date: Thursday 6/20/06
Time: Approx, 7p -7:15pm

http://www.kcbbq.net/

Beef and pork BBQ sandwiches and ribs as well as chicken and sausages. Also what could be the cheapest beer that close to the Hyatt and Convention Center. We're going to try and get the patio so we have room and it won't be so loud we can't carry on a conversation.

Our best bet would be to try and gather at the DW booth before they clear the hall at 7pm and head out as a group. If you're wanting to go to your hotel and put away your stuff from day one before you eat, stop by the booth and let us know so we can save you a seat or two.

TonyLee
06-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Book me down for that.

danedawg99
06-19-2006, 07:34 PM
i'm already there. ;)

Emperor Zurg
06-19-2006, 08:19 PM
http://img256.echo.cx/img256/1869/ditto8pi.gif Count me in too! Tho I don't drink...
http://www.2step.ru/board/images/smilies/drink_pepsi.gif Pepsi for me!

Zurg

Mecha
06-19-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm there :D

4-9-studios
06-20-2006, 01:04 AM
so other than going to the Con, what is everyone doing while there here(Thurs, Fri, Sat. Night)?

Emperor Zurg
06-20-2006, 01:32 AM
so other than going to the Con, what is everyone doing while there here(Thurs, Fri, Sat. Night)?
Besides pimping my pitch?! :har: Well, networking, acquiring some DVD's locating an inker and colorist, taking digital photos of DW folks as well as costumed heroes & heroines... What about you?

http://img130.echo.cx/img130/5329/bestthreadever5cw.gif

Zurg

the other mike
06-20-2006, 02:55 AM

i'm curious about this too. what percentage of guests who go there go for the fun and how many go for the business side of things. its always a huge dilemma for me. do i stand in line for an hour to get to talk to an editor or do i watch a hlooywood panel? or do i walk some more to see more of the show?
i only had a day and a half to spend at the con last year and i just did fun stuff all day, nevermind networking.

Saraquael
06-20-2006, 03:38 AM
Spending lots of money and eating lots of sushi probably.

TonyLee
06-20-2006, 03:51 AM

I have meetings throughout the week. I also have signings on two, maybe three booths.

I have at least one, maybe two parties.

I have a sh!t load of networking. And catching up with editors.

I have drinking with my mates.

And this year, I have time to actually look at San Diego and Tijuana as last year all I saw of SD was one street in the gaslamp, Ralphs, the photo shop where they do passport photos, the train station and the Sheraton Hotel's president suite.

Renae De Liz
06-20-2006, 04:08 AM
i'm already there. ;)

Woo Dane! You're going this year? Kick Ass! :w00t:

Sean, sounds like a fine fine place to have our little DW Pow Wow :p I'm looking forward to it!

Renae De Liz
06-20-2006, 04:11 AM
I have meetings throughout the week. I also have signings on two, maybe three booths.

I have at least one, maybe two parties.

I have a sh!t load of networking. And catching up with editors.

I have drinking with my mates.

And this year, I have time to actually look at San Diego and Tijuana as last year all I saw of SD was one street in the gaslamp, Ralphs, the photo shop where they do passport photos, the train station and the Sheraton Hotel's president suite.

You forgot stumbling around with a vicous hangover :D That can take up a fine chunk of con time if you're not careful.

Tom Nguyen
06-20-2006, 04:46 AM
I'd love to check out Tijuana just for kicks; I also have a bad habit of taking blatant voyeuristic pictures of convention models/booth babes.

Party at my table! :P

Best,
TOM

SDulaney
06-20-2006, 07:52 AM

Ah yes. The incident that proved putting convention "security" in red shirts was no happy accident. :slap:

Remember kids, as it comes close to time to shut down for the day/night, make sure somebody has the cashbox with them before you get chased out.

pandayboss
06-20-2006, 08:07 AM
SCREEN NAME: Pandayboss
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Friday, July 21st
HOTEL: Mission Valley Best Western
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: no booth, primary on vacation
FOOD PREFERENCE: ah...something Mexican will do!
PAST PROJECTS: Horror entry for DWP#29; Mask of the Gargoyle for DWP#24 & #25; Shotgun Messengers for DWP #26; Joe Doogan for DWP#27 & #28

Mecha
06-20-2006, 08:39 AM
Party at my table! :P

Best,
TOM

Hey Tom mind if I get that lesson/critique from you that I asked about over on the PJ boards while I'm there?

SDulaney
06-20-2006, 09:39 AM
Dario,

We found a great little "non-chain" Mexican place in the Gaslamp last year. Find me or Kirby and we'll hook you up.

danedawg99
06-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Woo Dane! You're going this year? Kick Ass! :w00t:

Sean, sounds like a fine fine place to have our little DW Pow Wow :p I'm looking forward to it!
indeed I am. got tickets and hotel reservations made. got the time off work, and I've been saving my pennies. I'm ready to rock.

so other than going to the Con, what is everyone doing while there here([Wed.],Thurs, Fri, Sat. Night)? I'll be geeking out all over the place, mainly. I'll be also approaching creators about coming to our con, contacting vendors for swag and advertising. fun stuff. I have a couple of (non-comics) people I gotta meet up with, and maybe Ash and I will make it to the zoo.

epicprops
06-20-2006, 03:25 PM
alright boyz,
i finally remembered what my booth number is....

will be within spitting distance of the smallpress pavilon.
stop by if you can.

-jerry
http://www.epicprops.com

4-9-studios
06-20-2006, 03:48 PM
Besides pimping my pitch?! :har: Well, networking, acquiring some DVD's locating an inker and colorist, taking digital photos of DW folks as well as costumed heroes & heroines... What about you?

http://img130.echo.cx/img130/5329/bestthreadever5cw.gif

Zurg

Well after the Con, my wife and i will be heading up to HOOTERS on the gaslamp, probably go to some Padres games, then hit some of the :banana: Strip Clubs :carrot: .

For those of you thinkin' about TJ, unless your the age 18-20, there isnt much you'll get out of it that you can't do downtown. Just be aware of the 2-3hour wait to cross back on a friday, Saturday night!

I'm not much of a network person, but I LOVE speaking to everyone who comes by my table. I'll walk around the floor just to meet up with other artist that I normally talk to at all convetions (Alex Pardee, Angel Medina, Gris Grimly, Javier Hernandez), or try and find other artist from the message boards.

Tom Nguyen
06-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey Tom mind if I get that lesson/critique from you that I asked about over on the PJ boards while I'm there?

No problem, stop by anytime :)

tom

daweir
06-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Some hot canuck is trying to talk me into going, even though I pretty much cancelled my plans to.

I may try anyway. I was thinking of using my frequent flyer miles to go, but it turns out that if I use them for Chicago, I don't even have to pay for the ticket! Well, I have to pay taxes on it, that's it. So it's pretty cheap.

So, instead, I'm thinking of putting a bunch of stuff on ebay to pay for the trip to SDCC.

Mecha
06-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Some hot canuck is trying to talk me into going, even though I pretty much cancelled my plans to.

I may try anyway. I was thinking of using my frequent flyer miles to go, but it turns out that if I use them for Chicago, I don't even have to pay for the ticket! Well, I have to pay taxes on it, that's it. So it's pretty cheap.

So, instead, I'm thinking of putting a bunch of stuff on ebay to pay for the trip to SDCC.

Woohoo!

But if you don't have to pay for Chicago cause you use your flyer miles doesn't that mean you can buy your SD ticket? :D

4-9-studios
06-21-2006, 04:54 PM
for those of you who have applied for Pro Badges, go here http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_pros.shtml this is the most current list of Pros who are going. Cya in the Pro Lounge!!!

Mecha
06-21-2006, 07:35 PM
for those of you who have applied for Pro Badges, go here http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_pros.shtml this is the most current list of Pros who are going. Cya in the Pro Lounge!!!

That list hasn't changed in a week... wait was there a Pro Lounge last year? Where is it? :blink:

4-9-studios
06-21-2006, 08:02 PM
There's always a Pro Lounge. I didnt go, but everyone else i know did. They said it moved a couple of doors down from where it used to be.

Saraquael
06-21-2006, 08:06 PM
How many pieces of proof did you guys submit? I only sent one and am now wondering if I should have sent more.

Mecha
06-21-2006, 11:06 PM
There's always a Pro Lounge. I didnt go, but everyone else i know did. They said it moved a couple of doors down from where it used to be.

Someone told me about that last year but I didn't know where it was... it was my first con ever lol

TonyLee
06-22-2006, 07:58 AM
That lists seriously out of date - pretty much every UK creator still isn't on it for a start!

Pro lounge - I missed it last year mainly as I was either in the green room, the bar of the Markosia booth for my meetings.

This year will be different.

Any idea if they'll be providing the rumoured wifi for pros this year?

Emperor Zurg
06-22-2006, 09:27 AM
I've been going to San Diego for 10 years and I have yet to visit the pro lounge... Guess I should this year... Man are they late on those badge confirmations.... Last year I received mine in early June... Doing them in July is cutting it fine.

Mecha
06-22-2006, 11:04 AM
I'm planning ahead for that 2-3 hour wait for pro badges again this year.... *sigh*

4-9-studios
06-22-2006, 11:48 AM
I've been going to San Diego for 10 years and I have yet to visit the pro lounge... Guess I should this year... Man are they late on those badge confirmations.... Last year I received mine in early June... Doing them in July is cutting it fine.

It's not that big of a deal. Just a room with tables to sit at, and sometimes they serve tea and coffee. not missin' much.

Emperor Zurg
06-22-2006, 12:29 PM
It's not that big of a deal. Just a room with tables to sit at, and sometimes they serve tea and coffee. not missin' much.
Hey, with Ralphs just up the street from the con, I'm cool with that... Just remember folks Con food and drinks are expensive! Who wants to eat a $10 burger and a $4 soda?!
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/6389/jawdrop7rg.gif
Not me... Horton Plaza will do fine... Btw, is there a IHop near the convention center yet?

4-9-studios
06-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Hey, with Ralphs just up the street from the con, I'm cool with that... Just remember folks Con food and drinks are expensive! Who wants to eat a $10 burger and a $4 soda?!
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/6389/jawdrop7rg.gif
Not me... Horton Plaza will do fine... Btw, is there a IHop near the convention center yet?

I'm with you man! I never by Con food. The night before, I make tons of food that I keep in my car and when I get a break, my family and I go have lunch. Save tons of money. Then after the Con I walk up to HOOTERS. Cant beat it!

SDulaney
06-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Not quite as packed as Ralph's deli will be (as almost as close) is Seaport Village on the other side of the Hyatt. Kirby and I walked over there for gyros one day last year. There's also a deli, pizza, burgers, fish tacos and ice cream all with views of the water.

Emperor Zurg
06-22-2006, 07:56 PM
I miss the spaghetti Factory already... :(

Zurg

Jason Copland
06-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Sean, you are a wealth of information! I should hire you as my SDCC tour guide! :laugh:

But seriously, thanks for all the great info about the con and whatnot. And, the articles on your blog are excellent SDCC resources.

Saraquael
06-22-2006, 11:30 PM
I'll be making sure I hit an In-N-Out Burger at some point. Need to get me a 4x4.

jrod
06-22-2006, 11:32 PM
I'll be making sure I hit an In-N-Out Burger at some point. Need to get me a 4x4.

Are there In-N-Outs in San Diego? I guess I'm too busy eating the chili burger at Islands. They put pickles on it! Genius!

danedawg99
06-23-2006, 12:39 AM
there are in & outs up here in phoenix, Wesley. You should just come uphere more often.

SDulaney
06-23-2006, 07:47 AM
Sean, you are a wealth of information! I should hire you as my SDCC tour guide! :laugh:

But seriously, thanks for all the great info about the con and whatnot. And, the articles on your blog are excellent SDCC resources.

Yeah, went a little nuts in researching for the trip last year. :rolleyes: At least the info I collected came in handy. :bounce:

joshm
06-23-2006, 10:15 AM
I can't seem to figure out how to register as a pro. Anyone have a link or a how to on it?

Josh

Mecha
06-23-2006, 10:20 AM
I can't seem to figure out how to register as a pro. Anyone have a link or a how to on it?

Josh

The deadline was June 6th I believe.... so you'll have to bring proof of credits (as far as I know, they made me do it last year), stand in line and fill out the form, and pay $25 if they approve you for it. It's not hard just takes a while.

Emperor Zurg
06-23-2006, 10:23 AM

Josh
http://www.comic-con.org/pro1x/assets/cci06pros_mailer.pdf

Here is the download for the PDF of the pro mailer, they haven't opened the online reg for pros yet. You'll have to fax them your form...

HTH

Zurg

joshm
06-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Cool. Thanks for the help people. Now, what are the perks of having a pro badge?

I'm getting request of password and user name on the link you gave me. Is that because it's not open yet?

Josh

SDulaney
06-23-2006, 11:39 AM
Perks...Full con admission free (if processed ahead of time) or half price-ish (on site). A little more weight as you take your stuff around and people will actually ask what you've done.

(Not so perky...By mid-Saturday some editors will run screaming knowing someone coming towards them wearing a pro badge is about to show them another proposal thinking it's so brilliant they'll get a contract offered to them on the spot.)

Psst...User is Pro, CCI2006...you don't know where you got that info.

4-9-studios
06-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Cool. Thanks for the help people. Now, what are the perks of having a pro badge?

I'm getting request of password and user name on the link you gave me. Is that because it's not open yet?

Josh

If you registered earlier then the pass is free and you get to go all four days including preview night. But paying $25 isnt bad either. When their organized(which isnt often) pros get to go in 10mins early, but that doesnt happen alot. Also you have access to the pro lounge that is on the second floor, where they have tea and coffee for free. Also on Sunday after the con is done, there is a pro lounge at the hyatt that you can go to that has more food and drinks. Oh you also get an additional pass for one guest, and children under the age of 12. Thats pretty much it.

joshm
06-23-2006, 12:19 PM
It would be cool to come as a pro, but I don't care about the cost of the shoe. I paid for the four day thing with the preview night. I got the confirmation email already so all I care about is talking with editors and what not. Networking mostly. Someone was able to email me the form so I'll just fill it out and bring it. If I can get in with the pro badge great.

Thanks for the help,

Josh

4-9-studios
06-23-2006, 12:47 PM
It would be cool to come as a pro, but I don't care about the cost of the shoe. I paid for the four day thing with the preview night. I got the confirmation email already so all I care about is talking with editors and what not. Networking mostly. Someone was able to email me the form so I'll just fill it out and bring it. If I can get in with the pro badge great.

Thanks for the help,

Josh

If you've already paid then there's no reason to get pro badges. you're going to have to pay more if you try and get them, better off saving the money. You can talk to editors w/ or w/out pro status. Just stick with your normal passess, and before the show is over on Sunday pick up a Pro Badge form for next year and send it in asap.

4-9-studios
06-23-2006, 12:52 PM

Beef and pork BBQ sandwiches and ribs as well as chicken and sausages. Also what could be the cheapest beer that close to the Hyatt and Convention Center. We're going to try and get the patio so we have room and it won't be so loud we can't carry on a conversation.

Our best bet would be to try and gather at the DW booth before they clear the hall at 7pm and head out as a group. If you're wanting to go to your hotel and put away your stuff from day one before you eat, stop by the booth and let us know so we can save you a seat or two.

Is there an actual limit as to how many people are allowed to take part in this? just curious :rolleyes:

joshm
06-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Yeah, you're right! I'll just go as is and next time I'll make sure to get the pro badge.

Thanks,

Josh

TonyLee
06-23-2006, 06:39 PM
I had a pro badge last year and clipped it to my jeans, most of the time it was hidden under my shirt. It's really not that great a thing.

Although having the pass there HAS got me into trouble...

Oh, and don;t expect the online thing to be happening - I think that was a burst of optimism :-)

Emperor Zurg
06-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Well, supposedly they are mailing out the confirmation letters. Hopefully that means we'll get ours in the next week or so...

Zurg

26 Days and Counting!

Saraquael
06-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Well, supposedly they are mailing out the confirmation letters. Hopefully that means we'll get ours in the next week or so...

Zurg

26 Days and Counting!

Sweeet! How'd you find out? I've gotten zilch in terms of responses so far.

Emperor Zurg
06-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Sweeet! How'd you find out? I've gotten zilch in terms of responses so far.
Another poster on a different MB said he got his in the mail today... If this is true we should have them soon.

Zurg

danedawg99
06-23-2006, 09:38 PM
I got mine last nite! :har: :bounce: :whistlin: :whistlin:

Mecha
06-23-2006, 10:09 PM
When did you guys send your forms in tho?

Emperor Zurg
06-23-2006, 10:24 PM
Sent mine back in February...

Zurg

4-9-studios
06-23-2006, 11:46 PM

I sent my Pro Forms at the end of 2005. I'll probably be sending them out even earlier this year, along with a table request form.

Saraquael
06-24-2006, 12:14 AM
I sent mine in early May..

so I may have screwed myself. lol

Emperor Zurg
06-24-2006, 12:36 AM
I sent mine in early May..

so I may have screwed myself. lol
Did you check online if they printed your name in the pro section of the website?

Zurg

Saraquael
06-24-2006, 12:40 AM
Did you check online if they printed your name in the pro section of the website?

Zurg

Yup. Nothing yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Granted, I'm not involved in creation.. just production stuff... but they said that's still included in the pro registration.

danedawg99
06-24-2006, 02:07 AM
April 10.

Emperor Zurg
06-24-2006, 02:24 AM
I sent my Pro Forms at the end of 2005. I'll probably be sending them out even earlier this year, along with a table request form.
Out of curiosity, how much are they charging for small press tables?
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2403/idea3el.gif

Zurg

Mecha
06-24-2006, 08:09 AM
April 10.

Crap, somehow I doubt those that sent theirs in at the end of May (I sent mine then) will get processed again... like last year.

DCampos
06-24-2006, 08:05 PM

Put me down for two! :happy:

SCREEN NAME: Bloodstalk
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Wednesday
HOTEL: is near Little Italy
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: at this point it could be any or none.
FOOD PREFERENCE: uh...good?
PAST PROJECTS: Slight of Hand DWP#13, DIVAS: Trinity with Ian Ascher of Digital Widow/Last Paladin fame and a multitude of pin-ups and other junk.

and two is the little lady of course.

Saraquael
06-25-2006, 02:45 AM
Crap, somehow I doubt those that sent theirs in at the end of May (I sent mine then) will get processed again... like last year.

Noooo! Don't lose hope! We May people must get in as well!!!

I'll say this, I'm mailing that damn 2007 form off one week after this con. No more waiting for me.

Emperor Zurg
06-25-2006, 12:29 PM
Noooo! Don't lose hope! We May people must get in as well!!!

I'll say this, I'm mailing that damn 2007 form off one week after this con. No more waiting for me.
Don't forget to get the pro reg forms for 2007 at preview night.... That way you can sign up there on the spot! HTH

Zurg :)

4-9-studios
06-25-2006, 01:02 PM
Out of curiosity, how much are they charging for small press tables?

Zurg

$300. For San Diego Comic Con, I think this is EXTREMELY cheap!

Emperor Zurg
06-25-2006, 01:15 PM
$300. For San Diego Comic Con, I think this is EXTREMELY cheap!
Once upon a time in San Diego, I paid $175 for a small press table.... My how times have changed...
http://imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/203677.gif

Zurg

4-9-studios
06-25-2006, 09:42 PM
Once upon a time in San Diego, I paid $175 for a small press table.... My how times have changed...
http://imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/203677.gif

Zurg

Yeah big change, but considering the size of Con, and attendance. Its totally worth it. I pay the same price at other cons in Cali, and they dont even begin to compare to the size of San Diego.

Emperor Zurg
06-25-2006, 11:46 PM
Since I'm not an exhibitor, I hear the floorplan is out... Anyone wanna share?!

SDulaney
06-26-2006, 04:14 PM
I'll try to get one up here in the next few days. I want to see if they'll have a finalized version up by the end of the week. The version that's up for exhibitors at the moment has some missing booths where, according to the exhibitor list, some publishers should be. (Markosia and Oni for example.)

SDulaney
06-27-2006, 11:58 AM
http://www.comicscommunity.com/boards/insight/?read=18089

Over at the Insight Studios board, they posted a copy of the large map and a blow-up of their spot. (Not much, but it's a start)

EDIT: And here's the Artist Alley locations for your DW favorites...

Kody JJ-02
Cat BB-02
Tom Hodges BB-01
Tom Nguyen HH-06

And DW board/DWP vets we haven't seen around in awhile...

Dave Crosland JJ-04
John Boy Meyers II-06

Emperor Zurg
06-27-2006, 06:51 PM
Ok has anyone got their confirmation letters from San Diego yet?

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/934/z0tdntknw.gif

Saraquael
06-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Ok has anyone got their confirmation letters from San Diego yet?

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/934/z0tdntknw.gif

I was just about to ask that.

My answer is nope.

Emperor Zurg
06-27-2006, 07:04 PM
I was just about to ask that.

My answer is nope.
Damn the first is this Saturday..... Guess I better fire off an e-mail to the con....

Zurg

4-9-studios
06-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Ya know, my brother and I were just talking about the delays on the con last night. Not only have they been late with confirmations of any kind, but advertising on the event just barely started to come out. The banners on the gaslamp just started coming out, and ads on buses. Even the updates on the site are laging. Hopefully everything is going ok at Con Headquarters. :cry:

Emperor Zurg
06-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Hope this is not a sign of the con committee biting off more than it can chew.... Imagine what the lines will be like in the sailing pavilion.... And with over 100,000 folks attending its going to be crazy just trying to attend panels again.

Zurg

Mecha
06-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Damn the first is this Saturday..... Guess I better fire off an e-mail to the con....

Zurg

I've sent two emails, both unanswered.

I think there's a shortage of volunteers this year, I can't imagine how few people they might have doing registrations >_<

4-9-studios
06-27-2006, 08:47 PM
I remember last year was the first year they tried a new electronic thing at registration. I wonder if they're being held up by stuff like that? Of course that doesnt really explain why confirm letters havent been sent out.

As long as my table is there! O7

Saraquael
06-27-2006, 10:05 PM
I've sent two emails, both unanswered.

I think there's a shortage of volunteers this year, I can't imagine how few people they might have doing registrations >_<

We should all go and volunteer... and bump ourselves to the top of the list :nyah:

Emperor Zurg
06-27-2006, 11:25 PM
They are kinda late with all the announcements..... Usually by now, we would have gotten the floorplan and a hint of some of the panels...

Zurg

Jason Copland
06-28-2006, 12:13 AM
I got my confirmation yesterday! :banana:

sorry..... don't mean to gloat.... I'm just excited and relieved. Well, mostly relieved, really.....

Emperor Zurg
06-28-2006, 12:15 AM
I got my confirmation yesterday! :banana:

sorry..... don't mean to gloat.... I'm just excited and relieved. Well, mostly relieved, really.....
Then there's hope for us 12,000 other folks who have yet to get ours! :) Thanks for the update!

Saraquael
06-28-2006, 05:58 PM
Just checked the mailbox.

Got the new issue of Wizard..
Marvel paycheck..

Did I get my pro confirmation to complete my comic trifecta?

No.

Any other lucky ones today?

4-9-studios
06-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Nothing today either :cry:

Emperor Zurg
06-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Add me to the list... I got nothing... Though my Maximum PC magazine came in the mail tho... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_9_10.gif

Where are all the confirmation letters?!

rummblestrips
06-29-2006, 09:41 PM
As the old song goes

"I'LL BE THERE..!"

don't have any single issues out this year, just a few covers and a short story so NO BOOTH! I'll just be wandering around, shooing away fanboys who think I'm Supergirl...

If there's a dinner on Thursday, I'd love to come and say howdy eh? (Canadians say eh...) :p

4-9-studios
06-30-2006, 12:47 AM
still nothing. Maybe they're waitin' for the begining of the month.

TonyLee
06-30-2006, 12:04 PM
"don't have any single issues out this year, just a few covers and a short story so NO BOOTH! I'll just be wandering around, shooing away fanboys who think I'm Supergirl..."

Well, if you WILL dress as her...

Whoa. 'Eh'...?

Did you post that on Budgie's LJ or am I going mad?

TonyLee
06-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Whoo hoo!

The Passport office called - My renewed passport will be here next week! So no more worries!

And I have my con letter, so I'm confirmed for my Pro Pass!

Bloody hell. Things seem to be getting... organised....

SDulaney
06-30-2006, 12:11 PM
Things almost all in place for San Diego at 19 days out...

...what's the world coming to?

danedawg99
06-30-2006, 02:24 PM
it's only 19 days?!?! Where did the time go?! shit!!!

Saraquael
06-30-2006, 03:26 PM
And I have my con letter, so I'm confirmed for my Pro Pass!

I'm so freaking jealous right now. lol

rummblestrips
06-30-2006, 04:38 PM
"don't have any single issues out this year, just a few covers and a short story so NO BOOTH! I'll just be wandering around, shooing away fanboys who think I'm Supergirl..."

Well, if you WILL dress as her...

Whoa. 'Eh'...?

Did you post that on Budgie's LJ or am I going mad?

Yep, you're going mad... though I have suspected that has been occuring for a quite a long time :laugh:

SDulaney
06-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Looks like there will be two Digital Webbing related panels at the show. One Thursday, the other Sunday.

(Goes into 1989 Randy Quaid mode*)

I'll be back later with more details.

*Bonus points to anyone who gets the reference.

Emperor Zurg
06-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Well, shucks.... Still no confirmation letter.... I sent them an e-mail still no reply... Has anyone tried using the online reg even though you don't have a confirmation number?

Zurghttp://img116.exs.cx/img116/934/z0tdntknw.gif

Saraquael
06-30-2006, 06:27 PM
Well, shucks.... Still no confirmation letter.... I sent them an e-mail still no reply... Has anyone tried using the online reg even though you don't have a confirmation number?

Zurghttp://img116.exs.cx/img116/934/z0tdntknw.gif

I tried accessing it. It's kinda of misleading to call it a pro registration when you can't actually register on there.

I've sent a couple emails but haven't gotten anything back yet either. Really at this point, a simple yes or no is all I'm really looking for.

Though if the answer is no, I'll be a little peeved since I'll have to pay full price for tickets.

Emperor Zurg
06-30-2006, 07:02 PM
I tried accessing it. It's kinda of misleading to call it a pro registration when you can't actually register on there.

I've sent a couple emails but haven't gotten anything back yet either. Really at this point, a simple yes or no is all I'm really looking for.

Though if the answer is no, I'll be a little peeved since I'll have to pay full price for tickets.

Well My name is listed in the pro section sooooo I "assume" the confirmation letter is coming... (yea I know the old saying

http://forum.allsiemens.com/images/smiles/icon_blahblah.gif )

Zurg

4-9-studios
06-30-2006, 07:50 PM
I'd say call them at this point. I havent gotten my pro. letter yet, but I'm not worrying about it. I'm gettin an exhibitor badge so I'm in no matter what. here, i'll help you out. 619-414-1020.

SDulaney
06-30-2006, 09:46 PM

Don't give up on the online pro registration. I saw Thursday where it was going to be off line for awhile today. It may be back up and running after a bit.

DarkOra
06-30-2006, 11:15 PM
Enjoy the show this year, DWers! I won't be able to make it this year (on vacation the week before for Task Force 1 signings and it's looking like I'll be going in for surgery the week of the show). Someone else will have to spring for the DW dinner this year. :)

SDulaney
07-01-2006, 12:23 AM
18 days...

Jason Copland
07-01-2006, 12:34 AM
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/assets/gaslamp06_lg.jpg

18 days...Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

:laugh:

Mecha
07-01-2006, 02:14 AM
18 days...

Ack! No! No counting! I'm not ready! Noooooooo :cry:

r nelson
07-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Well My name is listed in the pro section sooooo I "assume"... Yeah, I haven't got a confirmation letter yet either, but I figure I'll bring the Update where I'm listed as a pro along with copies of a couple of the books that got me listed there, and I should be fine.

I even have a nearby place to stay this year. Yay me!

Now I just have to get everything done that I told myself I'd get done before con :blink:

Is there going to be a drink-up and/or ballgame this year? I have no booth or other requirements this year, so I'm definitely down for [nearly] any and all adventures.

- Richard

r nelson
07-01-2006, 01:59 PM
Ack! No! No counting! I'm not ready! Noooooooo :cry: Heh. Didn't we just have this conversation yesterday?

Mecha
07-01-2006, 04:47 PM
Heh. Didn't we just have this conversation yesterday?

Yes :cry: Wait were the pros from last year listed anywhere? I could just use that right >.>

Emperor Zurg
07-01-2006, 05:45 PM
July 1st and still no stinking-- well, you get the idea :har: Who do I sleep with to get an exhibitor's badge?! :slap:

Zurg

Saraquael
07-01-2006, 07:00 PM
July 1st and still no stinking-- well, you get the idea :har: Who do I sleep with to get an exhibitor's badge?! :slap:

Zurg

Hehe. Same here. I called and left a voice mail yesterday.

Of course, I was a babling idiot so I'll have to call ont he 5th and pretend that it wasn't actually me that called or something.

Kody
07-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Hey gang, here's my info for San Diego, feel free to print this if you'd like.

http://www.kodychamberlain.com/uploads/fun/floormap.gif

TonyLee
07-02-2006, 08:10 AM
HAHAHA Kody - your walk is about as much as mine was last year!

Rich N - I'll catch you on MSN this week about the ballgame - Wednesday 12pm it looks like at the mo.

Jeffrey - shit man - of all the San Diegos to miss...

Kody
07-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Oh yeah, the walk is going to SUCK! But hey, I finally got a table in AA, so I can't really complain about that. :D

r nelson
07-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Wednesday 12pm it looks like at the mo. Drat. I get in at 2.30pm.

danedawg99
07-02-2006, 01:14 PM

just a refresh for anyone jumping on late!

DarkOra
07-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Jeffrey - shit man - of all the San Diegos to miss...
Yeah, I know... got that first Image book coming out the week before and everything. But the surgery's something that really needs to get done as soon as I can (and I just found out about the problem last week).

4-9-studios
07-02-2006, 03:22 PM
just a refresh for anyone jumping on late!

I just drove past there yestarday. If lots of people end up going, do you think there will be enough room? Seemed kinda small.

SDulaney
07-03-2006, 09:47 AM
I just drove past there yestarday. If lots of people end up going, do you think there will be enough room? Seemed kinda small.

I'm going to try and get us set up on the patio. It's not a huge place but bigger than it seems from the street and the patio is a decent size if we run about like we did last year.

rummblestrips
07-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Come on Sean, don't let us down! Remember, you ARE our Con beyotch.

4-9-studios
07-03-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm going to try and get us set up on the patio. It's not a huge place but bigger than it seems from the street and the patio is a decent size if we run about like we did last year.

cool... do you need a head count?

SDulaney
07-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Might. I'm going to tell them between 15 and 20 when I call.

Mecha
07-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Still no confirmation on reg :(

4-9-studios
07-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Still no confirmation on reg :(

same here!

SDulaney-well I'd like to go :) sounds fun. Put me down for 3 :banana: :carrot: :bounce:

Emperor Zurg
07-03-2006, 06:05 PM
No luck either, and the con's message center inbox is full too! http://www.vocinelweb.it/faccine/confuse/pag2/60.gif Now I can't even call..... Have to wait until Wed...

danedawg99
07-03-2006, 07:54 PM
I'll have myself and my wife attending, for a total of two persons added to the total of people attending.

Emperor Zurg
07-03-2006, 08:03 PM
i got 2!
lol, You wannna re phrase that buddy?! :laugh:

Zurg

danedawg99
07-03-2006, 09:20 PM
lol, You wannna re phrase that buddy?! :laugh:

Zurg
Where did you get that? :p :laugh:

Eliseu Gouveia
07-04-2006, 01:03 PM
I really AM in the wrong side of the atlantic............

r nelson
07-04-2006, 01:46 PM
I really AM in the wrong side of the atlantic............ Dude, you just need to take the plunge and do a US tour one summer.

Saraquael
07-04-2006, 08:05 PM
So how long is this wait in line oging to be? Should I bring some crackers, or a carry out meal? :(

SDulaney
07-04-2006, 08:17 PM
First things first, Wesley...assuming you're talking badge lines, depending on when you're heading to get in line and what day, at least have a bottle of water handy...PB&J wouldn't hurt...if you don't eat it in line you might get the munchies later. (Especially since RVD looks like he'll have time off again and could turn up at Neal Adams' booth.)

Now...It's official! The Digital Webbing panels at Comic-Con International 2006.

DIGITAL WEBBING: 5 YEARS LATER
THURSDAY, JULY 20
11:00am-12:00pm
ROOM 1B

A look back at the anthology as we're now five years since it was first brought up in the forums and two months from when DWP #1 was solicited in Previews. Also a look ahead at upcoming DW titles.

SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: PUTTING YOUR PROJECT TOGETHER ONLINE
SUNDAY, JULY 23
12:00-1:00pm
ROOM 4

They're young, dumb and (by this point) hungover...Join Dulaney, Kody, TonyLee and Chris Kirby as they discuss the pros and cons of internet collaboration.

TonyLee
07-05-2006, 05:29 AM
My first San Diego panel. I'm touched. :-)

Does this mean programming for the weekend is up now?

SDulaney
07-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Reservations made.

Kansas City Barbecue, 7/20/06 7-ish outside on the patio.

DarkOra
07-05-2006, 05:22 PM
Someone needs to video tape those panels. :)

Emperor Zurg
07-05-2006, 06:32 PM
I actually talked to a live person at the Comic Con hotline... They say its in the mail.... We'll see... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_29_107v.gif

Zurg

jrod
07-05-2006, 06:53 PM
The DW panel is right after the Villard panel I'll be sitting in on for Elk's Run, I think. We're at 10:30, not sure how long it'll go. I'll be sure to pass by the DW afterwards.

Emperor Zurg
07-05-2006, 07:59 PM
So when does the programming starts being listed?!

Zurg

4-9-studios
07-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Reservations made.

Kansas City Barbecue, 7/20/06 7-ish outside on the patio.

Sounds great! Can't wait really lookin' foward meetin' some DWers.... Sadder note, still NO CONFIRMATION!!!

Mecha
07-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Still no confirmation on my end either.... and I wouldn't believe "it's in the mail" :laugh: that just gets you to stop calling while you wait the last two weeks for it to arrive!

Emperor Zurg
07-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Still no confirmation on my end either.... and I wouldn't believe "it's in the mail" :laugh: that just gets you to stop calling while you wait the last two weeks for it to arrive!

http://img84.echo.cx/img84/4866/agreed8mv.gif

Boy are they cutting it close for mailing over 12,000 confirmation letters.... Next Wed is the 12th for cripes sake.... Kinda makes you wonder what's its going to be like in line.... http://freeweb.supereva.com/esorciccio2002/smilies/cold.gif

Zurg

TonyLee
07-06-2006, 06:50 AM
To be honest, it's not 12,000 letters - I got mine last week, and several got theirs the week before...

So it's a few thousand, but not a massive lump.

Emperor Zurg
07-06-2006, 09:59 AM
To be honest, it's not 12,000 letters - I got mine last week, and several got theirs the week before...

So it's a few thousand, but not a massive lump.
Heh easy for you to say since your a bit higher up in the industry chain... :har: But yea, your right... Hopefully my project will land me in a bigger pond.... ;)

Zurg

epicprops
07-06-2006, 10:18 AM
ok...so this is the deal. i'm goign to have like...2 extra pro badges to give out. i was going to wait until the con to just randomlygive them to ppl waiting on line.
but i can see that my fellow dw ppl are having problems receiving theirs.

so...i have two to spare.
i believe the names will be:
-jerry ma(mine...i won't need it as i'll have an exhibitor badge)
-yao ming(can't help it...i give him a badge every con i go to...JUST in case he ever decided to come...he'd have a badge waiting for him with me)

lemme know.
-jerry

jrod
07-06-2006, 10:28 AM
If anyone is curious I was wrong about the time of the Random House Panel. The real time is Thursday 6-7, which I find out after I changed my flight to get me into SD a day earlier.

6:00-7:00 Random House Publishing Group Graphic Novels— The Random House Publishing Group are the publishers of Harvey Pekar’s American Splendor and Flight 3, edited by Kazu Kabuishi. Two of the company’s newest titles are the critically acclaimed Elk’s Run and the highly anticipated Dark Wraith of Shannara. Join Kazu Kabuishi and Joshua Hale Fialkov, as well as the RHPG editors, to hear more about these books as well as Random House’s graphic novel plans for the future. Room 7B

joshm
07-06-2006, 10:49 AM
If no one asks for one of those badges epicprops I'd like to take one. I'll pay for it of course. If you need proof that I'm a pro you can verify it by emailing the owner of Control Alt Delete Productions and asking him. I'm also publishing my own book, Night Tracker. I'm sure these are hot items so they may be gone already, but I thought it was worth a shot.

Thanks,

Josh

Saraquael
07-06-2006, 01:23 PM
I'll wait til the mail comes for the day. If nothing shows up, I'll give them a ring and see if I can get any answers.

They still haven't cashed the check for the extra guest pass either.

the other mike
07-06-2006, 02:55 PM
ok...so this is the deal. i'm goign to have like...2 extra pro badges to give out. i was going to wait until the con to just randomlygive them to ppl waiting on line.
but i can see that my fellow dw ppl are having problems receiving theirs.

so...i have two to spare.
i believe the names will be:
-jerry ma(mine...i won't need it as i'll have an exhibitor badge)
-yao ming(can't help it...i give him a badge every con i go to...JUST in case he ever decided to come...he'd have a badge waiting for him with me)

lemme know.
-jerry

just curious...
do pro badges do anything else other than tell the person looking at it that the wearer is a pro? does it let you get into backstage at the panels or something? or get you a discount at the pretzel/krispy kreme vendors? i joke, but you know what i mean.

Emperor Zurg
07-06-2006, 03:24 PM
just curious...
do pro badges do anything else other than tell the person looking at it that the wearer is a pro? does it let you get into backstage at the panels or something? or get you a discount at the pretzel/krispy kreme vendors? i joke, but you know what i mean.
Naw, nothing like that.... And trust me, do you really want to pay $5 for two doughnuts from Krispy Kreme?! Now you got an exhibitor's badage, that's something different... :har:

Zurg

the other mike
07-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Naw, nothing like that.... And trust me, do you really want to pay $5 for two doughnuts from Krispy Kreme?! Now you got an exhibitor's badage, that's something different... :har:

Zurg

yeah, i heard all the porn stars and models at the con love it when they see a man wearing an exhibitor's badge. you get invited to all their parties and drink champagne out of their shoes. :p

Emperor Zurg
07-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Again no confirmation letter.... This is beginning to stink...
http://ganjataz.com/01smileys/images/smileys/notfair.gif

Zurg

danedawg99
07-06-2006, 08:52 PM
yeah, i heard all the porn stars and models at the con love it when they see a man wearing an exhibitor's badge. you get invited to all their parties and drink champagne out of their shoes. :p
out of their shoes? after they've walking around all day in them? no thanks! :confused: :yuk:

Saraquael
07-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Again no confirmation letter.... This is beginning to stink...
http://ganjataz.com/01smileys/images/smileys/notfair.gif

Zurg

Ditto. Called the number today and left a message... also got nada.

Emperor Zurg
07-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Ditto. Called the number today and left a message... also got nada.
This is sad.... I'd hate to get my confirmation letter the day I leave for the con.... I managed to talk to a live person who claimed it was in the mail.... Who know maybe this weekend...

Zurg

Mecha
07-07-2006, 03:36 AM
Jerry I can't seem to send you a PM, if you still have one badge?

4-9-studios
07-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Well, I've started to recieve confirm letters... I take the liberty of doing my crews registration, and so far I have now recieved two of them. HOWEVER on one of them, it did not come with my pros guest confirm. I can see that they are trying to update there systems, cuz barcodes are on letters and needs to be visible on day of badge pick up. So there is hope, they are coming.

Saraquael
07-07-2006, 08:02 PM
I had a question. If I don't get my confirmation, and I'm forced to register on the spot there, will I be able to get into preview night? Or will I have to wait til the next day?

4-9-studios
07-07-2006, 08:32 PM
I had a question. If I don't get my confirmation, and I'm forced to register on the spot there, will I be able to get into preview night? Or will I have to wait til the next day?

On my confirmation letter is says in bold! "no on-site registration".

Emperor Zurg
07-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Hooray I got my confirmation in the mail this evening! :banana:

Zurg

Saraquael
07-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Not looking so good for me :(

This is pretty disappointing. This would have been the first year I had enough work printed to actually attend as a pro but it's looking like things are not going to happen since I can't get a straight answer.

Mecha
07-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Same here :( They don't even tell me its in the mail, they just said they don't know. Like WTF.

Emperor Zurg
07-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Anyone else get their confirmation letters yet?

SDulaney
07-08-2006, 10:42 PM
The final version of the floorplan has been released to the public.

Be afraid...be very, very afraid.

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/forms/cci06exhib_floor.pdf

the other mike
07-09-2006, 02:05 AM
The final version of the floorplan has been released to the public.

Be afraid...be very, very afraid.

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/forms/cci06exhib_floor.pdf

gosh that's big. my feet are aching already.

about how long is the convention hall? from the inside at least, A-H?

Saraquael
07-09-2006, 02:17 AM
Anyone else get their confirmation letters yet?

You just like seeing my cry. :cry:

Emperor Zurg
07-09-2006, 02:46 AM
You just like seeing my cry. :cry:
No, seriously I'm not trying to rub it in.... I would have thought the letters have been mailed out by now.... :confused:

Saraquael
07-09-2006, 03:08 AM
No, seriously I'm not trying to rub it in.... I would have thought the letters have been mailed out by now.... :confused:

Lol, yeah I know. I'm just messing around and trying to be patient as I wait.

SDulaney
07-09-2006, 01:01 PM
gosh that's big. my feet are aching already.

about how long is the convention hall? from the inside at least, A-H?

"525,701 gross square feet of contiguous exhibit space on Ground Level"

Plus 90,000 square feet of column-free space in Sails Pavilion on the top level of the hall.

Saraquael
07-09-2006, 03:02 PM
For those of us still waiting.. I just got this email. So it looks like we'll find out soon enough.

Dear Professional:

Thank you for your request for information regarding the professional
registration process for Comic-Con International 2006. The deadline for
mailing or faxing your professional registration application was June 6th.

Professionals who had a current 3-year verification in our database from
2005 have been sent a personal validation code and a letter explaining the
final online registration process. If you received your validation code,
please log on before July 19th and complete the process to receive your
bar-coded confirmation via e-mail. If we verified you this year, you will
receive a bar-coded letter. The first batch went out Thursday, July 6th and
Friday, July 7th. We will send the remainder on Monday, July 10th and
Tuesday, July 11th. If you received a letter with a barcode at the bottom
be sure to bring that and a photo ID to pick up your badge.

Applicants who did not supply sufficient documentation of professional
status will be notified this week. Applicants who missed the June 6th
deadline will need to register on-site and pay the $25 onsite fee. Our staff
is currently completing the data entry process for the remaining
applications and will send the final batch of confirmations on Tuesday, July
11th.

We know this has been an inconvenience, but we expect this process to help
shorten lines and simplify onsite registration at the Convention. Thank you
for your patience as we streamline our systems.

4-9-studios
07-09-2006, 04:55 PM
For those of us sitll waiting.. I just got this email. So it looks like we'll find out soon enough.

What?! All this to shorten some lines. Their first thing they should have taken care of month or two ago is notify people it they can go or not. How is someone out of state going to book a flight if they cant even go. Con has been unorganized in the past, but this is really bad. Well at this point, good luck to all!

Emperor Zurg
07-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Man this might be a huge train wreck here... If they are having trouble with registration, what do you think about having over 104,000 people trying to attend the con? Last year the fire marshal was *this close* to shutting down the con floor... Pre Reg starts at 3:00PM Wed afternoon.... Wonder how crowded its going to be this year?

TonyLee
07-10-2006, 04:14 AM
Guys, I know it's a pain and all that, but nearly everyone else has had their letters with the instructions on how to get the barcode. Somehow many of you have been hit by the backlash, unfortunately.

Diana, as you're still worried, I think you're on one of the panels - Speak to Sean - which means you'll get a guest pass regardless.

Anyone else who hasn't got one, I suggest the following -

1) Email Glenda at pro reg. proreg@comic-con.org. Or email Gary Sassaman - gary@comic-con.org.

2) Phone them.

3) Remember that this is Glenda's first ever comic con - and she's going to have aged about four years by now.

If you count as a professional, and your work was put in in time - you WILL get a pass. If you've been classed as a professional before and got a pass - you should get one easier.

However - I believe that their 'rules of being a professional' are more stringent this year and unless you have a booth/artist alley booking, if you're a self published creator who doesn;t have a publisher and you've asked for a pro badge, I think they're being considered on a case by case basis - hence the delay.

Saraquael
07-10-2006, 12:40 PM
I think it's more that they're just processing the registeration in the order that they came in and that it's taking longer than expected.

At this point in the game, they seem pretty swamped both email and phone-wise. The response I got was actually from the emails I sent a month back.

In retrospect though, I should have sent in the check stubs from work in addition to the credits pages just as a backup plan. Ah well, I'll keep that in mind for the 2007 con. :)

Emperor Zurg
07-10-2006, 01:52 PM
9 Days to go woo and hoo! :banana:

Z

Mecha
07-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Tony: Yeah I am, I just have to ask Sean about when/how we get those.

I also just realised at least one of my friends didn't register >_< so they have to wait in line as soon as they get there.

dougiemccoy
07-10-2006, 07:37 PM
WHEW!!! i just got my confirmation letter today so now if I get my book back from the printer this week everthing is good in my little world... Hope the same is true in yours...

danedawg99
07-10-2006, 08:34 PM
I think it's more that they're just processing the registeration in the order that they came in and that it's taking longer than expected.

At this point in the game, they seem pretty swamped both email and phone-wise. The response I got was actually from the emails I sent a month back.

In retrospect though, I should have sent in the check stubs from work in addition to the credits pages just as a backup plan. Ah well, I'll keep that in mind for the 2007 con. :)
we scanned our completed registration forms and checks in case there were issues with registration.

khoipham
07-10-2006, 11:01 PM
SCREEN NAME: khoipham
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: wednesday evening
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: fly
HOTEL: i forget
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: Ten Ton Studios booth
FOOD PREFERENCE: yes.
PAST PROJECTS: no. future, yes.

hope to see ALL of you guys there.

SDulaney
07-11-2006, 09:11 AM
WHEW!!! i just got my confirmation letter today so now if I get my book back from the printer this week everthing is good in my little world... Hope the same is true in yours...

Dougie!

Welcome to the neighborhood.

Buckyrig
07-11-2006, 06:30 PM
Hey, how worthwhile is it for the small pressers and individual creators to trek out to SD? I am asking honestly. As a fan, I definitely see the appeal of the largest con, but as a little guy, it seems like a place you'll get buried in the background. I know there is a specific area set aside for small press, but it is set aside. I would imagine the traffic over there drops significantly.

It also would appear to be a long-odds situation for meaningful networking.

I'm looking I suppose for people with personal experience.

I would imagine SPX and APE are better venues.

Opinions, anecdotes?

Emperor Zurg
07-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Hey, how worthwhile is it for the small pressers and individual creators to trek out to SD? I am asking honestly. As a fan, I definitely see the appeal of the largest con, but as a little guy, it seems like a place you'll get buried in the background. I know there is a specific area set aside for small press, but it is set aside. I would imagine the traffic over there drops significantly.

Opinions, anecdotes?

If your going for networking, and having a good time, then yes I would go. Sales that depends on the book as always. But that's my two cents... I always visit small press and get what I can from there.... :har:

4-9-studios
07-11-2006, 07:28 PM

Opinions, anecdotes?

Well I have attend in Small Press for the last couple of years and I've been happy with the attention I've recieved. There seems to be a growing number of people of attend comic con just for small press. I've noticed this with other conventions I've attended. At the price per table, I think its a great investment.

All I've carried at my table(and what I'll be doing this year) is just selling prints, doing sketches or comission work, and showing off work of upcoming projects. Just with the sales of prints I pretty much make back the cost of my table. San Diego Con is everything. If your going to promote, this is the place. :laugh:

4-9-studios
07-11-2006, 07:29 PM
OH YEAH! I just recieved all of my staffs confirmation letters for Con!!! For the exception of one guest past, I have all the passes in my hand!!!!! I CANT WAIT :w00t:

Saraquael
07-11-2006, 09:19 PM
OH YEAH! I just recieved all of my staffs confirmation letters for Con!!! For the exception of one guest past, I have all the passes in my hand!!!!! I CANT WAIT :w00t:

Congrats!

I know today is the estimated day that they'd finish sending them out so I'm keeping the old fingers crossed.

Emperor Zurg
07-12-2006, 12:29 AM
7 Days to go! :cool:

kirby
07-12-2006, 11:01 AM
SCREEN NAME: kirby
ARRIVING IN SAN DIEGO: Thursday mid-day.
FLY/DRIVE/TRAIN: fly
BOOTH NUMBER IF APPLICABLE: Digital Webbing 1430 & Devil's Due 1732
FOOD PREFERENCE: beer
PAST PROJECTS: LOST SQUAD from DDP, FREAKSHOW books and DWP.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

D.J. Coffman
07-12-2006, 01:31 PM
ANYONE HAVE SOME FLOOR SPACE? for the night of the 19th and 20th?

Im a semi-finalist at that COMIC BOOK CHALLENGE by Platinum and need to be there two days.

Please contact me ASAP dudes.