PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some Chicago reference photos...

Gwlister
06-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi all DWers --

I'm looking for some reference pics of Chicago, specifically shots from inside the L train, downtown night & day and some pics of the apartments & neighborhood around East/South Hyde Park near the Museum of Science & Industry.

I have a webcomic on my site and the bulk of the beginning takes place in these areas. I've searched high and low for photos and have found some but I need more to make what I'm doing satisfactory to me. I'd go on a photo shoot and just get them myself if I could but I'm about 9 hours south of there. :)

So --- I'm posting an open invitation for any pics any of you can supply. Don't make any special trips or go out of your way. Just anything you may already have on hand. Or links to websites with this kind of stuff on it.

Anything you can help with is very very much appreciated!! ThankyouThankyouThankyou!

G.

Nick Pitarra
06-22-2006, 09:05 PM
I have an oversized book...chicago by air...but I don't have a scanner here...sorry. Just use google images. Good luck.

Gwlister
06-22-2006, 09:11 PM
I've Googled the crap out of Chicago and have pulled pretty much anything of worth. What I really need most of all are images inside and L train car, a boarding station, etc. and the Hyde Park area.