PDA

View Full Version : HeroesCon 2006

L Jamal
06-24-2006, 11:21 AM
I know quite few of us are going to be at Heroes this coming weekend, so how about a grand ol' HeroesCon DW Get Together for dinner and drinks Friday or Saturday after the convention?

Downtown Charlotte is a business district so the restaurants close early and are a bit expensive, but venturing out of that area we may find a nice cheap place for dinner. A couple members are from the Charlotte area and may be able to give us a good lead on a nice place to eat. We'll figure out the logistics once we know how many want to get together.

If you are down with dinner and drinks with the DW crew, then vote in the poll above with your preferences for time, price and location. This is a 3 day poll so we can have time to find a place and finalize plans.

NOTE: I don't drink alcohol so I'm always the DD. However, if we get enough people we may need more. However, we'll probably end up at the convention hotel for drinks.

theflash
06-24-2006, 04:11 PM
i'm there. I voted Saturday myself, and location doesnt matter.

deanne
06-26-2006, 03:31 PM
I voted, too. All though you are my DD. :har:

Imboden
06-27-2006, 12:25 AM
Toga! Toga! Toga!

jdacosta
06-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Hey Fellas- I don't post here too often, but if you're looking for a good place to eat out- well I'm grilling out saturday night after the con. I have an open door policy, just PM me and let me know. I live a short 20 minute drive from the convention center, and I'm making beer can chicken.

mstarnes
06-27-2006, 09:48 PM
Missed poll but I think GW usually grabs some folks and goes to a barbeQ place about 15 minutes from downtown. It's not too pricey.

L Jamal
06-27-2006, 11:31 PM
It looks like Saturday is the night at a mid range place downtown.

How about we meet at the FOJ/ Warmageddon tables?
In fact, Deanne and I are up for both nights. So just meet at the table after the con on Friday and Saturday and we'll do something somewhere.

deanne
06-27-2006, 11:35 PM
Yay!! I get to get drunk both nights!!! Deanne is a happy drunk!!
Everyone loves being around Deanne when she's drinking!

No, no, no, I will not get naked for just anyone, so don't ask...

L Jamal
06-28-2006, 11:43 AM
The placements for Heroes have just been listed.
Mike Imboden and I are near far back corner on the left (your right as you come in the main entrance) at tables A1105 and A1106. Meet us there for festivities.

The DW personas that I recognized from the list are noted below. If I missed you feel free to announce your position.
Jason Baroody BOOTH 422
Charlie Brown A1111
Pat Carlucci BOOTH 321
Chris Chua BOOTH 422
G.W. Fisher A1110
Barry Gregory BOOTH 633
Thomas Hodges A906
Mike Imboden A1106
Diego Jourdan A0124
Billy Dallas Patton BOOTH 1230
Stacy Ponder SP14
Cat Staggs A907