PDA

View Full Version : CafePress?

The Anti-crest
07-03-2006, 01:25 AM
I am working on my first comic book and I was wondering how cafe press turns out. Has anybody self published a book and kept it online so people could buy it directly from them? I'm only curious, I am going to try and submit my book first to several places but failing that I'd like to do something.

Jason Powell
07-03-2006, 02:03 AM
I am working on my first comic book and I was wondering how cafe press turns out. Has anybody self published a book and kept it online so people could buy it directly from them? I'm only curious, I am going to try and submit my book first to several places but failing that I'd like to do something.

Cafepress is waaaay too expensive. Try Ka-blam or comixpress.com. Much cheaper and the same quality (maybe better).

-SIN-
GATOR

The Anti-crest
07-03-2006, 02:38 AM
I'll look into em. Hopefully it doesnt even come to that though its my first book so i'm expecting people to reject it.

Paul Sanderson
07-03-2006, 04:34 AM
As Jason said.

ehobbs
07-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Lulu.com is also an option, although they are way to expensive when working on a single issue. But if you're looking to do a graphic novel/trade paperback - they're worth looking at.

Joe Martino
07-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Ka-Blam is fast too. Good quality.