PDA

View Full Version : If you're going to San Diego Con

Schmaltz
07-10-2006, 08:54 PM
...and you are looking for a killer bar to drink at and see some live DJ's and live art by yours truly.

LANDLORD JIM'S
1546 Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101

This place is killer--I know a lot of con people found there way down there last year. If you are in town Tuesday, it's their 4.5 yr anniversary--they open up the art gallery next door and the pizza joint and add satellite bars in each. Every night that week, as well, I'll be doing some live painting and there be an artshow going on as well. This is definitley a better alternative to the Gaslamp Bullshit. If you want more info drop me an email at schmaltz69us@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sean

Micro Brew
07-13-2006, 01:16 AM
Good luck with the live art show, Sean! Sorry James and I can't make it down this year...

Schmaltz
07-13-2006, 01:40 AM
Thanks man! Yeah, it would be nice to have James down here-it's always fun to have a bitch boy to push around--ha haha! Anyways, I'll see you soon!

jimmycakes
07-13-2006, 12:13 PM
Hmmmm... maybe the Brother's May will drop by.

MrGranger
07-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Where is it in relations to the convention? How far do we have to drag our drunk butts home?

jimmycakes
07-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Where is it in relations to the convention? How far do we have to drag our drunk butts home?

Oooo! Yeah! Give us all a map. :bounce:

I am also a lazy man. If I see whisky or a pretty lady, I'm walkin' in that door. But if I have a map in hand, I may just say hi to the pretty lady and walk on my required paces and look for the "X" on the map.

Schmaltz
07-13-2006, 02:38 PM
It's about ten blocks from the gas lamp. $4 cab ride, but I walk there all the time. It's a straight shot down broadway which is the main road running through downtown. Last year the place was packed on some days so I know a few of ya made it down.