PDA

View Full Version : Congrats J giar!

Ingrid K. V. Hardy
07-25-2006, 11:27 AM
Hey congradulations, j!! Looks like a great article.... Can't post in the Pimp section (well I can't anyway, I don't know how) so fine, I just start a new thread! It's linked below for anyone else.

http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95356

j giar
07-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Hey congradulations, j!! Looks like a great article.... Can't post in the Pimp section (well I can't anyway, I don't know how) so fine, I just start a new thread! It's linked below for anyone else.

http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95356
Thanks Jedi! I've been working with Wes for a while about these articles and didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure I was going to do it and Wes was going to have me. :laugh:
It's a chance for me to pimp Souldriver a bit and do something I'm unfamiliar with. Writing out in the open like that.
It may seem like something small to most folks....but I'm really excited and it will keep me motivated to get book 1 done. Thanks again!

dano
07-25-2006, 12:14 PM
SWEET! :thumbs:

MrGranger
07-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Cool beans! I might check out the site now.

j giar
07-25-2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks Dano and Shawn!

I'm really glad I found and joined this place...most of you are what keeps me going and motivates me to improve.. This place is awesome and....and..

sniff...sniff

:cry:

Think I need a moment alone!

D.J. Coffman
07-25-2006, 02:23 PM
WOW! Sweet man!!!! IDW is a class act! Ryall will treat you right! And isn't Dan Taylor your editor on Transformers?? MAn! old school DW is taking over the comic industry!

We need a list that says "Local Boys Done Good" and then the creator name from here and what they've gone on to accomplish. Ottley, Kep, The Golden Goat Guys, the Scryptic guys...etc... man, the list really goes on and on..

I bet this makes Ed proud.

j giar
07-25-2006, 02:28 PM
:blink: :blink: :laugh: :laugh:
Uh..D.J. My article is below the Transformers..article! I'm writing the articles for Independent Propaganda. About my own title...Souldriver...Which compared to a writing gig with a IDW or any other publisher..seems so meaningless now...I..I..I'll be over here in the corner curled up in a little ball!!

D.J. Coffman
07-25-2006, 03:22 PM
OH SHIT! my mind is a blur right now, I clicked the news links and saw the Transformers cover... hahahhaha Damn, I'm an ASSS!!!

Well, SOME DAY! SOME DAY!!!! (psstt-- Dan, give this guy a job on Transformers now!)

j giar
07-25-2006, 03:33 PM
OH SHIT! my mind is a blur right now, I clicked the news links and saw the Transformers cover... hahahhaha Damn, I'm an ASSS!!!

Well, SOME DAY! SOME DAY!!!! (psstt-- Dan, give this guy a job on Transformers now!)
No worries man your head has got to be in the clouds right about now. Besides your post made me laugh my ass off...just goes to show that know matter what progress you make... there's still some ways to go. :laugh:

D.J. Coffman
07-25-2006, 03:56 PM
Wait-- aren't you taking over Ultimate Spiderman!? CONGRATS!!!

hahahah-- yeah, my brain is officially fried right now.

dano
07-25-2006, 04:27 PM
This place is awesome and....and..
sniff...sniff

:cry:

Think I need a moment alone!
Leave the tissue box and lotion where we can see them! :laugh:

D.J. Coffman
07-25-2006, 04:30 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!! J giar has signed exclusive with Marvel!!!! :banana:

sgotr
07-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Congrats J giar! :thumbs:

Buckyrig
07-25-2006, 05:11 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!! J giar has signed exclusive with Marvel!!!! :banana:

:laugh: :laugh:

j giar
07-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Alright that's it..I changed my mind

I hate you all. :slap:

Scott Story
07-25-2006, 06:27 PM
It's so sweet you hate us!

Congrats! I'm glad you are getting your name out there!

Good luck on New Avengers!

(hehehehe)

Really, good for you.

j giar
07-25-2006, 07:47 PM
It's so sweet you hate us!
:laugh: Yeah, It's like living with your parents and then finally moving out and on. You hate it while you're there, wanting to go out on your own, once you do you miss everyone and want to go back. :happy:

Congrats! I'm glad you are getting your name out there!
That's kind of how I'm looking at it. I'm doing something I've never done and I'll get me and my book some exposure..and this isn't the first time I've exposed myself. :D

Good luck on New Avengers!
What??? Etu Scott Story!

Scott Story
07-25-2006, 10:27 PM
Sorry, mob mentality and all that.

This is a good opportunity for you, I would agree.

sgm
07-25-2006, 11:59 PM
Congrats Jim!

j giar
07-26-2006, 10:05 AM
Congrats Jim!
Thanks Stephen! To this day, your Into The Dark pages, has got to be some of the creepiest pages I've ever seen. Thanks for the support.