PDA

View Full Version : Help with printing...

milweskee
07-27-2006, 04:47 PM
My book just got completely finished, and I wanted to have some prints to bring to the convention. Where can I get about a dozen issues printed up within a 6-day time slot?? Am I asking for a miracle? I've called a few companies but they all need at least two weeks. Am I going to have to resort to Kinko's? Will that do the job?

Thanks in advance.

albone
07-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Check out Jeff at SIPS. You might be able to get in, but you may be paying a bit for rush shipping.

http://www.wedocomics.com/

milweskee
07-27-2006, 05:35 PM
Thanks a ton. Money is no longer an object anyways. ;)

Ron Phillips
07-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Thanks a ton. Money is no longer an object anyways. ;)

Can I have some?

A lot of the PODs are going to be swamped right now. What con are you preparing for?

Jason Arthur
07-27-2006, 11:08 PM
My book just got completely finished, and I wanted to have some prints to bring to the convention. Where can I get about a dozen issues printed up within a 6-day time slot?? Am I asking for a miracle? I've called a few companies but they all need at least two weeks. Am I going to have to resort to Kinko's? Will that do the job?

Thanks in advance.

In that kind of time frame I'd go with Kinkos. Take them a pdf file along with the size specs and you should be able to get it back within 24 hours.

best of luck,

-- J

milweskee
07-28-2006, 04:15 AM
To answer the question before, the Chicago con.

And I'm so glad I don't have to go to Kinko's because SIPS is going to work out for me. I'll have 115 prints by Monday.

Thanks guys!

albone
07-28-2006, 09:41 AM
Told ya...! :P Jeff's the man. :))